Are you searching for a Perfect job or looking for new opportunity then celebsden.com is best choice for you to search your dream Job.
Job Opening details:-
Company Name :- Serrala
Position Name :- Analyst Relations Manager
Company Location :- Remote
Job Category : Management jobs
Full Job Description :-
Serrala is a fast-growing global B2B Fintech software company headquartered in Hamburg, Germany. Serrala optimizes the universe of payments for organizations that seek efficient cash visibility and secure financial processes. As an SAP Silver Partner, Serrala supports over 3,500 companies worldwide with advanced technology and personalized consulting to optimize all processes that manage incoming and outgoing payments: from order-to-cash, procure-to-pay, and treasury to data and document management. Represented on three continents with 16 regional offices in Europe, North America, and Asia, over 700 employees are dedicated to service companies of all industry sectors – from medium-sized companies to global players, covering 20% of Fortune 500 and 50% of DAX companies.
What’s in it for you?
· Phone & Internet Reimbursement
· Competitive salary
· Generous PTO
· Benefits start on Day 1
· 401k w/ 4% match starts after 90 days
The Analyst Relations (AR) Manager is an integral part of Serrala’s Corporate Communications team. In this role, you will have the responsibility of supporting the global strategy development, planning, and facilitation of the external and internal AR communications, managing the day-to-day AR activities and engaging with executives, subject matter experts on and Serrala’s product teams to drive successful AR programs. You will build and nurture long-lasting relationships with core influential industry analysts to position our best-in-class solutions. In addition, you will leverage and calibrate industry knowledge from key influencers and transfer this into actionable insights to leverage Serrala’s market opportunities.
Duties and Responsibilities:
· Develop and execute analyst engagement plans that will strengthen and build relationships through briefings and other interactions, with a focus on firms like Gartner, Ardent Partners, and Forrester.
· Foster relationships with key influencers and leading analyst firms and orchestrate communication strategies to guide analysts’ research agendas, ensuring favorable outcomes and building awareness for Serrala’s offerings, solutions and as a leader in financial automation and global B2B payments.
· Create and drive our corporate AR strategy. Develop and monitor analyst research, report calendars continuously, and regularly track and prepare analyst relations reports.
· Provide a connection and be the key link between analysts, solutions and product owners, marketing, and corporate executives.
· Ensure timely completion of all relevant analyst survey requests.
· Support collaboration and communication on inquiries, vendor briefings, and conversations with various internal stakeholders, including marketing and solutions area leadership.
· Secure analyst quotes for press releases, facilitate information exchange with PR and marketing and develop external-facing collateral on differentiation and positioning results.
· Enhance and evolve the Serrala narrative with the analyst communities in new and differentiated ways.
· Bachelor’s degree in Business or a related field. Master’s degree in Business or a related field, preferred.
· 3+ years of experience in analyst relations, prior work experience at a leading analyst firm a plus.
· You have a strong analyst relations or communications background at a developer-focused company.
· You are a pro in presentations and storytelling and have excellent interpersonal, written, and verbal communication skills.
· Strong organizational skills with the ability to plan, set goals, and manage multiple projects simultaneously within a fast-moving fintech environment.
· You are entrepreneurial, enjoy understanding customer needs, business models, and organizations and think strategically in the corporate growth dimensions.
· Ability to build trust, and to work collaboratively and seamlessly with all relevant internal and external key stakeholders.
· You are a creative mind and team player and independently able to manage projects in an agile fintech environment.
· Willingness and ability to travel is an essential function of all jobs at Serrala unless otherwise advised by your manager or HR at the time of hire or promotion.
Serrala is an Equal Opportunity Employer that does not discriminate on the basis of actual or perceived race, creed, color, religion, alienage or national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, age, disability or handicap, sex, familial status, veteran status, sexual orientation, genetic information, arrest record, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local laws. Our management team is dedicated to this policy with respect to recruitment, hiring, placement, promotion, transfer, training, compensation, benefits, employee activities, general treatment during employment, termination, layoff, recall, and leave of absence.
Job Type: Full-time
Employee assistance program
Flexible spending account
Health savings account
Paid time off
Monday to Friday
Analyst Relations: 3 years (Required)
Work Location: Remote
Disclaimer : celebsden.com is only helping our audience to check various job listing in various companies. We have not providing any job nor taking any registration fees. We have no legal responsibility over the details mentioned on our website. candidates are requested to check company profile before joining.