Are you searching for a Perfect job or looking for new opportunity then celebsden.com is best choice for you to search your dream Job.
Job Opening details:-
Company Name :- Primrose School of Carol Stream
Position Name :- Assistant Director of School
Company Location :- Carol Stream, IL 60188
Job Category : Education jobs
Full Job Description :-
Do you want to be on the cutting edge of Early Childhood Education? Join Primrose Schools, the nation’s leader in high quality early education and care. You’ll experience the difference immediately! With a large and caring leadership team, and a curriculum ready to bring alive, working as leader will never be more rewarding!
Applicants must be very energetic, love to play and have fun at work! Work for a school that appreciates your talents! Primrose School of Carol Stream is seeking Director Qualified candidates to join our team. If you want to make a difference in the lives of children and work with a team of dedicated professionals in an environment which supports early learning foundations to help develop the whole child, then this is the right job for you!
· Understands, promotes, and models Primrose School of Carol Stream vision and mission.
· Provides superior customer service to all external and internal customers.
· Observes all rules and regulations at Primrose School of Carol Stream and the local, state or national regulatory agencies pertaining to the health, safety and care of children.
· Assumes responsibility to manage operation of the school in the Directors absence.
· Assists in keeping school physically well kept, attractive, and safe.
· Ability to perform all of the essential functions for each position in the School, including, but not limited to, other leadership team positions, teacher, food service teacher, etc
· Attends all required staff meetings, workshops and/or school functions.
· Assists in other capacities that Director, or designee, determines is necessary.
Benefits of Working with Us:
· The opportunity to make a difference in a great team atmosphere
· A school Leadership Team that supports the professional and personal growth of the staff
· Clear expectations, necessary resources, and support to meet children’s needs
· Competitive compensation
· Health Care, childcare, tuition reimbursement and other benefits
· Company Holidays
· Paid Training
· Must meet requirements of Illinois Department of Child and Family Services and Primrose School of Carol Stream.
· A degree in Early Childhood Education, Primary Education, or related field, and/or at least two years’ work experience in a licensed child care facility, kindergarten or early childhood program preferred.
· Experience in management, business, and/or public relations preferred.
· Must be able to lift up to 35 lbs. in connection with the handling of children for the facilitation of programs, child safety, and potential emergency situations.
· Extensive knowledge of state licensing regulations
· Strong leadership skills
· Competent and confident
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills
· High integrity
· Good listening and follow-up skills
· High coping capabilities
· Able to work with others harmoniously
· Solution and detail-oriented
· Strong organizational skills
· Ability to use a desktop computer and an electronic tablet
· Ability to learn computer software
Director or designee
DISCLAIMER: We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and a Drug-Free Workplace. Our hiring process includes a pre-employment background investigation that applies to all U.S.-based applicants, employees, and contractors of the company. The scope of this inquiry covers such elements as education, employment history, a criminal history check, reference checks, and a pre-employment drug screen. Designated organizations or sensitive positions within the company may have more stringent standards. We will only contact candidates whose qualifications closely meet our needs.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: Up to $48,000.00 per year
Paid time off
Professional development assistance
Monday to Friday
COVID-19 considerations:Professional cleaning crew disinfects and sanitizes the facility every day. We also use Envirocleanse-A, a disinfectant known to kill COVID-19 on contact.
Management: 1 year (Preferred)
Childcare: 1 year (Preferred)
Director Qualification from DCFS (Preferred)
Work Location: One location
Disclaimer : celebsden.com is only helping our audience to check various job listing in various companies. We have not providing any job nor taking any registration fees. We have no legal responsibility over the details mentioned on our website. candidates are requested to check company profile before joining.