Are you searching for a Perfect job or looking for new opportunity then celebsden.com is best choice for you to search your dream Job.
Job Opening details:-
Company Name :- Buca di Beppo
Position Name :- Assistant General Manager
Company Location :- Las Vegas, NV 89109
Job Category : Restaurant jobs
Full Job Description :-
The Assistant General Manager (AGM) contributes to the success of Buca di Beppo through the direction and control of restaurant operations to ensure a positive guest experience and company profitability. The AGM’s responsibility is to direct the operation of the restaurant, attain sales and profit objectives, maintain the highest standards of food quality, service, cleanliness, safety, and sanitation by directing and supervising supervisors and family members.
Reasonable Accommodations Statement
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable qualified individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Essential Functions Statement(s)
The following list is not inclusive of additional responsibilities that may be requested by the Paisano Partner.
Ensure a HIGH-QUALITY Operation
· Ensure prompt, friendly service according to Buca di Beppo’s guidelines.
· Provides family members, managers, and guests with a positive experience and atmosphere
· Direct overall activities and performance of family members on a shift-by-shift basis.
· Drive positive Guest experience through a front door and floor presence and accurate seating and quoting of wait times.
· Ensure positive Guest experience by monitoring and ensuring appropriate Steps of Service.
· Follow the Buca di Beppo standards as described in the Manager Training Workbook
· Maintain the proper atmosphere through music and lighting levels for varying business periods.
· Promote an atmosphere of positive Guest Relations. Build Guest relationships and respond to Guest complaints or concerns professionally and in a timely manner. Responsible for written communications with Guests as directed by the Partner.
· Manage the responsible service of alcohol. Monitor alcohol awareness. Establish a positive relationship with the local authorities and seek their help in managing alcohol-related issues.
· Responsible for developing sales and marketing strategies and for implementing, advertising, and promoting campaigns as assigned by the Partner.
· Maintain and inspect dining room, food receiving, preparation, production, and storage areas to ensure that health and safety regulations are always adhered to. Correct unsafe practices or conditions.
Job Type: Full-time
Paid time off
Casual dining restaurant
10 hour shift
Monday to Friday
Must agree to a background screening
Full Service/Scratch Kitchen Restaurant Management: 2 years (Preferred)
Food Safety Certification (Preferred)
Work Location: One location
Disclaimer : celebsden.com is only helping our audience to check various job listing in various companies. We have not providing any job nor taking any registration fees. We have no legal responsibility over the details mentioned on our website. candidates are requested to check company profile before joining.