Are you searching for a Perfect job or looking for new opportunity then celebsden.com is best choice for you to search your dream Job.
Job Opening details:-
Company Name :- Asian Paints
Position Name :- ASSISTANT MANAGER – COMMERCIAL
Company Location :- India
Job Category :- Back Office jobs
Full Job Description :-
Assistant Manager – Commercial , Penta
Associate General Manager – Penta Plant
Jobs Reporting Into
Senior Executive – Commercial Purchase
Executive II – Commercial Sales
Ø Responsible for sale of Pentaerythritol & Sodium Formate in Domestic & Export market, procurement of raw materials (Methanol, Acetaldehyde, Caustic Soda, Formaldehyde, Sulphuric Acid, Formic Acid) & Coal and related logistics
Business Responsibility Areas
· Key Performance Indicators
1. Sale of Pentaerythritol Nitration Grade to set of 20+ PETN manufacturers in India
2. Sale of Mono Penta Others to Resin manufacturers in India
3. Sale of Tech Penta, DI Penta, Mono Penta Nitration Grade, Mono Penta Others to customers in USA, Europe & Columbia
4. Directing the team member for cost effective procurement of RMs (Methanol – import / on spot from India, Caustic soda, Acetaldehyde, Formaldehyde, Sulfuric & Formic acid from Indian Suppliers)
5. Coordinate to get the Stock Transfer order on monthly basis from Asian Paints Deco Team for transfer of Mono Others
6. Tracking activities of competitors in India / Abroad, monitor factors influencing price of Penta, proactively fix price
7. Expand customer base for Pentaerythritol & Sodium Formate both in India & abroad to increase volume sale in line with capacity expansion plan
8. On Time In Full with respect to customer orders, ensure timely delivery,
9. Preparation of MIS reports as per business requirement
10. Ensuring ISO compliance at Plant and Vendors.
11. Close monitoring of O/S and O/D with adherence to the company policy.
12. Management of overall sales back-office operations.
Guiding the team members to ensure following:
· Coordinating with Importers, CHA’s and ensure proper documentation of imports and timely online duty payment without incurring any demurrages.
· Coordinating with storage contractors for Methanol at Cochin.
· Coordinationg with all PAN India vendors and Transporters for timely despatches
· Timely processing of vendor bills in SAP. Preperation of service PO’s and initiating foreign payments wherever required.
· Ensuring timely payment to suppliers & resolving all queries of vendors by coordinating with accounts / finance team.
· Periodic review of Transporters contract based on increase / decrease in Diesel hike
· Taking initiative for new vendor development to add value to business.
· Responsible for completeing the intenal and external audit.
· Monitoring price movments of chemicals in Domestic & international market , forecasting the price in future and decide quantity and time of purchase
· Category wise volume sale
· Category wise value sale
· Expanding customer base both interms of geography and product application
· No of customer complaints
· Improvement initiatives brought in logistics
· Sourcing of RM at an optimum cost
· Nil Stoppage of plant due to RM non availability
· On time delivery of product to customers
Scope of Work
a) People Management Scope (Range of no. of Direct/ Indirect Reports):
· Senior Executive – Commercial – RM procurement & sales
· Executive – Routine sales / payment follow up from customers
c) Geography Coverage (Country-wide/ State-wide / Area-wide)
· Domestic customers spread across all regions in India, Export to USA, Europe & South America
d) Corporate Coverage (Company-wide / Business Unit or Function-wide / Sub-function-wide / Other):
· Coordination with Accounts, Production, Admin, Quality functions at Cuddalore plant and Shared Service Centre, Corporate Accounts, Finance, IT, Legal, HR and Admin team in Head Office – Mumbai
· Customers, Agents / Dealers
· Suppliers (Manufacturers, traders, and Dealers)
· CHA (Customs House Agents)
· Statutory authority
Role Requirements / Specifications
· MBA in Marketing
· With basic Commerce or Engineering background
· Should have at least 5 to 7 years of experience on independent selling of chemicals
· Exposure in Import & export of chemicals
· Exposure in SAP
· Should be able to handle and coordinate with different stakeholders.
· Understanding of Chemical market and factors affecting the sale & purchase of each chemical
· Network with Suppliers, Dealers, Agents to know the market movement
· Logistics related to Inland and Export transport
· Thorough product knowledge and safety aspects involved in handling respective chemicals
· Basic knowledge on the industry standards for chemicals in India & countries in which products are sold
· Good communication, influencing and negotiation capability
Disclaimer : celebsden.com is only helping our audience to check various job listing in various companies. We have not providing any job nor taking any registration fees. We have no legal responsibility over the details mentioned on our website. candidates are requested to check company profile before joining.