Are you searching for a Perfect job or looking for new opportunity then celebsden.com is best choice for you to search your dream Job.
Job Opening details:-
Company Name :- Fiesta Mart LLC
Position Name :- Assistant Restaurant Manager
Company Location :- Houston, TX 77061
Job Category : Restaurant jobs
Full Job Description :-
POSITION SUMMARY: An Assistant Restaurant Manager is a second-level supervisor/manager in our restaurants.The Assistant Restaurant Manager is responsible for managing the daily operations of our restaurant, including the selection, development and performance management of employees. In addition, they oversee the inventory and ordering of food and supplies, optimize profits and ensure that guests are satisfied with their dining experience. The Assistant Restaurant Manager reports to the Restaurant Manager.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES (Other duties may be assigned):
· Create an environment of outstanding guest service every day.
· Assist Restaurant Manager in the hiring and development of employees and their ability to deliver great customer experience.
· Coach the Team Members and shift leads to ensure flawless shift execution.
· Assist the Restaurant Manager in the development of a positive learning environment and supportive training culture.
· Assist Restaurant Manager in evaluating employee performance.
· Assist the Restaurant Manager to monitor inventory to ensure proper use of product.
· Follow inventory control procedures and guidelines.
· Assist the Restaurant Manager with controlling daily labor schedule.
· Assist the Restaurant Manager in maintaining appropriate staffing levels through recruitment and selection.
· Assist the Restaurant Manager in maintaining a safe work environment and restaurant adherence to all safety standards.
· Open and close restaurant as needed.
· Perform inventory and product ordering as needed.
· Follow cash-handling policies and procedures as outlined in the Cash Handling policy.
· Assist with New Hire Orientation and Employee Training.
· Comply with ServSafe practices with regard to personal cleanliness and food handling.
· Intermittently perform various job stations as required by staffing and/or peak business period needs.
· Open and close the restaurant with responsibility for cash handling, assisting with receiving products, monitoring prep levels and restaurant cleanliness.
· Responsible for the training and development of employees.
· Act with integrity, honesty and leadership that promotes El Super’s values.
· Ensures compliance with all labor laws, policies and procedures and addresses any violations immediately (directly or through management staff Ensure daily, weekly, monthly logs are maintained (Open, Mid, Close checklist, Waste Log, Food Safety and Sanitation Checklist, Critical Observations, Safety and Security and any other checklists deemed necessary to the successful operations of the restaurant).
· Manage time effectively while meeting all job responsibilities.
· Check food quality and food temperatures throughout the day to maintain company and Hazard Analysis Critical Control Point rules and regulations.
· Consistently review restaurant operations to identify any problems, concerns and opportunities for improvement.
· Provide coaching and feedback to Team Members and assess performance on an ongoing basis and discipline when necessary.
· Lead and motivate Team Members through positive and respectful leadership.
· Communicate effectively in order to ensure that the excellent restaurant operations are consistently achieved
· Lead a positive team environment by recognizing and reinforcing individual and team accomplishments.
· Assist the Restaurant Manager with scheduling, expense tracking, labor management, and local restaurant marketing.
· Maintain regular and consistent attendance and punctuality and follow code of conduct.
· Cross train in all other Front of House and Back of House positions and provide support to those work stations as needed.
· Perform other duties and responsibilities as required or requested.
SUPERVISORY RESPONSIBILITIES: Assists the Restaurant Manager in overseeing Shift Leads and Employees in the restaurant and assists the Restaurant Manager in the direction, coordination, and evaluation of the restaurant. The Assistant Manager leads and supervises direct reports to comply with the organization’s policies and procedures, applicable laws and regulations. Supervisory responsibilities include interviewing, hiring, and training employees; planning, assigning, and directing work; ensuring meal and rest periods are provided; appraising performance; rewarding and disciplining employees; addressing complaints; and resolving problems.
QUALIFICATIONS: To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. El Super is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Reasonable accommodations may be made as needed to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
· Minimum 2 years’ experience in a management position in the restaurant or retail industry.
· Must be available to work a flexible schedule to include evenings, weekend shifts, and holidays.
· ServSafe certified.
· Must have reliable transportation
· Strong communication skills (written and verbal).
· Must be able to speak and understand basic English
· Bilingual English/Spanish a plus
· Ability to use discretion and provide direction to the team.
· Must be able to develop and maintain working relationships.
· Ability to lead the team and communicate effectively, both verbally and in writing.
· Must thrive in a fast-paced environment.
· Must have strong work ethic and accountability.
· Exceptional time management and organizational skills.
· Ability to provide exceptional customer service that exceeds expectations.
· Ability to exercise independent judgment.
· Detail and action oriented.
· Demonstrates integrity, trust, ethics and values.
· Ability to learn and wear multiple hats during shift that include both Back of House and Front of House duties.
· Must be able to follow all safety, health and sanitation procedures.
· Must be able to successfully pass background and drug test.
Job Type: Full-time
Paid time off
8 hour shift
Work Location: One location
Disclaimer : celebsden.com is only helping our audience to check various job listing in various companies. We have not providing any job nor taking any registration fees. We have no legal responsibility over the details mentioned on our website. candidates are requested to check company profile before joining.