Are you searching for a Perfect job or looking for new opportunity then celebsden.com is best choice for you to search your dream Job.
Job Opening details:-
Company Name :- Blue Ridge Community College
Position Name :- Auto Analysis & Repair Instructional Assistant
Company Location :- Weyers Cave, VA 24486
Job Category : Education jobs
Full Job Description :-
MUST APPLY DIRECTLY ONLINE AT
Founded in 1967, Blue Ridge Community College has served the residents of the central Shenandoah Valley of Virginia for over 50 years. Its comprehensive program of instruction includes associate degrees, diplomas, and certificates in occupational/technical and college/university transfer programs. The College also provides non-credit workforce training and special interest classes for individuals, business, and industry.
This position provides laboratory and program support to the teaching faculty of the Automotive Analysis and Repair Associate’s Degree program. Assists the faculty in teaching designated content modules, supervises laboratory experiences, ensures laboratory safety, maintains program supplies and equipment, administers the departmental budget, performs purchasing functions according to state regulations and policy, assists with student recruiting and program marketing activities, and carries out other automotive program-related functions as needed.
1. Demonstrated knowledge of all automotive systems and equipment, including diagnostic and troubleshooting skills.
2. Ability to effectively communicate with a wide variety of people, including faculty, staff, current and prospective students, and employers within the college service region.
3. Ability to work independently, and organize and set appropriate priorities for the timely accomplishment of departmental tasks.
4. Computer literacy in word processing software. Familiarity with the use of e-mail, web-based resources, and the use of the Internet for educational purposes.
5. Demonstrated understanding of teaching strategies, especially those related to adult learners in a technical field.
Must be graduate of post-secondary automotive service technology program with at least two years of recent occupational experience as an automotive technician. Eligible to obtain a valid Virginia driver’s license and a validVirginia State Vehicle Inspector’s License.
Requires ASE master certified (A1-A8), L1 (Advanced Engine Performance Specialist) and G1 (Auto Maintenance and Light Repair).
Full-Time, 10-month Classified Staff position, with full state benefits; July 25th – May 24th; Full Background Check required; must apply directly at https://jobs.vccs.edu/postings/45086.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $3,500.00 – $5,000.00 per month
Employee assistance program
Flexible spending account
Health savings account
Paid time off
Professional development assistance
Work Location: One location
Disclaimer : celebsden.com is only helping our audience to check various job listing in various companies. We have not providing any job nor taking any registration fees. We have no legal responsibility over the details mentioned on our website. candidates are requested to check company profile before joining.