Are you searching for a Perfect job or looking for new opportunity then celebsden.com is best choice for you to search your dream Job.
Job Opening details:-
Company Name :- N and J Home Care Inc
Position Name :- Billing & Payroll Clerk Home Care Will Train
Company Location :- Queens, NY 11374
Job Category : data entry Jobs
Full Job Description :-
Salary: Based on Experience. Will be discussed at the interview.
Experience Preferred, but Not Required. Will Train the right candidate.
The Billing clerk is responsible to conduct activities related to employee payroll and contract/patient billing as assigned by Administrator.
1. High School Diploma, or graduate of a business school in the area of bookkeeping; one to three years related experience and/or training, or equivalent combination of educations and experience.
1. High School diploma or general education degree/equivalency; Associate Degree in Business or related area desired;
2. One to three years related experience and/or training, or equivalent combination of education and experience.
· Ability to read and comprehend simple instructions, short correspondence and memos.
· Ability to write simple correspondence. Ability to effectively present information in one-on-one and small group situations to customers, patients and other employees of the agency.
· Ability to add and subtract two digit numbers and multiply and divide with 10’s and 100’s.
· Proficient in the use of office equipment and the computer, Microsoft Word and Excel.
· Self-directing, good organizational and interpersonal skills.
· Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out simple one or two step instructions.
· Ability to deal with the standardized situations with only occasional or few concrete variables.
Initiate new employee accounts by entry into payroll data base.
Enter weekly hours for each employee into payroll software and transmit to payroll company.
Review and ensure payroll edit is correct prior to distribution of paychecks.
Provide follow-up, explanation re: payroll, as requested.
Maintain employee garnishee account information, researching, sending out letters, recording payments and entering final payments.
Initiate new patient billing,
Enter billing information into software to produce invoices.
Submit electronic claims to clearing house for processing.
Monitor claims payments and denials.
Communicate with insurance payers to ensure claims are processed appropriately, as needed.
Mailing weekly invoices to patients.
Mail delinquent payment letter as per agency policy.
Other duties as assigned by the Administrator.
CUSTOMER SERVICE/INTERPERSONAL SKILLS:
1. Assists other employees where needed;
2. Is responsible and cooperative with patients/families, supervisors, fellow employees;
3. Maintains friendly working atmosphere;
4. Maintains professional attitude;
5. Maintains professional appearance;
6. Accepts constructive criticism as evidenced by appropriate changes in behavior.
7. Utilizes established channels of communication.
8. Recognizes, accepts and respects people as individuals;
9. Recognizes limitations and seeks assistance appropriately.
SPECIALIZED SKILLS AND TECHNICAL COMPETENCIES:
1. Demonstrates good customer skills on telephone.
2. Word Processing/Spread Sheets
3. Data Entry
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: From $19.00 per hour
Paid time off
8 hour shift
Monday to Friday
High school or equivalent (Preferred)
Home Care Billing: 1 year (Preferred)
Payroll: 1 year (Preferred)
Work Location: One location
Disclaimer : celebsden.com is only helping our audience to check various job listing in various companies. We have not providing any job nor taking any registration fees. We have no legal responsibility over the details mentioned on our website. candidates are requested to check company profile before joining.