Are you searching for a Perfect job or looking for new opportunity then celebsden.com is best choice for you to search your dream Job.
Job Opening details:-
Company Name :- Flight Research Aerospace
Position Name :- Chief Executive Officer
Company Location :- Mountain View, CA 94043
Job Category : Management jobs
Full Job Description :-
Chief Executive Officer
Flight Research Aerospace (FRA) is a veteran-owned small business, specializing in advanced aviation research, engineering, evaluation, and simulation. We are seeking a Chief Executive Officer to lead the organization. We are looking for someone with the analytical rigor and the ability to augment and improve existing practices, initiate business development strategies, and who has a background/knowledge in finance and experience in management and strategic leadership and Federal contracting.
The CEO shall be responsible for management of the company’s day-to-day operations, supervisions, and control of all strategic and business aspects of FRA. The CEO is expected to build and model a positive company culture, provide inspired leadership to FRA’s executive team, and establish a positive working relationship with the FRA board of directors, customers, and clients. It is also the responsibility of the CEO to ensure that the organization’s leadership maintains a constant awareness of both the external and internal competitive landscape, opportunities for expansion, customer base, markets, new industry developments and standards.
· Creates an environment and culture that focuses on fulfilling the company’s mission, vision, and values.
· Management of all business departments.
· Develops business prospects by studying economic trends and revenue opportunities; projecting acquisition and expansion prospects; analyzing organization operations; identifying opportunities for improvement, cost reduction, and systems enhancement; and accumulating capital to fund expansion.
· Ensures the company is always staffed with well-trained and quality employees. Works closely with the executive management team to develop effective hiring, training, and compensation plans to retain our quality talent; and leads and mentors’ staff, engaging and empowering them to be successful in serving customers.
· Oversees financial performance and risk profile while ensuring that all regulatory obligations are met and oversees brand development and the implementation of effective marketing strategies.
· Represents FRA at important business functions, community events, industry training and events, and networking opportunities.
· Ensures quality metrics are achieved through sound business processes following regulatory agency guidelines.
· Focuses on consensus building efforts and strategic planning.
· Ensures the timely submission of month-end financial and operational reviews, contributes to the development of and participation in corporate-wide strategic planning efforts.
· Monitors company performance by measuring and analyzing results, initiating corrective actions, and minimizing the impact of variances.
· Communicates circumstances and events of operations to officers, managers, and other appropriate people to keep all apprised.
· Effectively manages contract negotiations and statutory compliance.
· Updates job knowledge by remaining aware of new regulations, participating in educational opportunities, reading professional publications, maintaining personal networks, and participating in professional organizations.
· Corporate management
· Financial planning and strategy
· Strategic planning and vision
· Marketing and business development
· Budget development
· Education, Experience, and Licensing Requirements
Educational Requirement: Bachelor’s degree (or equivalent) in business, accounting, finance, or a related field.
Experience: Minimum of 5 years of management experience including at least two years of aviation related experience.
Job Type: Full-time
Flexible spending account
Paid time off
Monday to Friday
Management and Aviation: 5 years (Required)
Work Location: One location
Disclaimer : celebsden.com is only helping our audience to check various job listing in various companies. We have not providing any job nor taking any registration fees. We have no legal responsibility over the details mentioned on our website. candidates are requested to check company profile before joining.