Are you searching for a Perfect job or looking for new opportunity then celebsden.com is best choice for you to search your dream Job.
Job Opening details:-
Company Name :- Commercial Works Inc.
Position Name :- Commercial Interior Designer
Company Location :- Columbus, OH 43228
Job Category : Interior Designing Jobs
Full Job Description :-
The position is an Entry Level Commercial Interior Designer. As an Interior Designer, you are at the forefront of our organization and are critical in driving our company growth. This position provides opportunity to work with a dynamic team and showcase your abilities in space planning and design- coordinating your own projects.
Responsibilities and Essential Duties:
· Experience with AutoCAD to develop space plans and detailed furniture installation drawings is a must.
· Use CAP Studio to specify commercial, office furniture products
· Translate field information from sales associates into product / service quotes
· Gather product literature and create presentation packages as necessary
· Participate in sales calls, site inspections, field measurements and inventories
· Help develop and coordinate project timelines
· Carryout all project related documentation and maintain a project file
· Meet and effectively communicate with clients, determine their preferences and develop a budgeted work plan
· Ability to juggle multiple projects at any given time
Job Qualifications and Requirements:
· Bachelor’s degree with a concentration on Interior Design
· Advanced AutoCAD design and CAP Studio specification experience
· Proficient with MS Excel experience is desirable
· Acute attention to detail
· Graphics capabilities is a plus
· Knowledge of contemporary trends in interior designing
· Demonstrated ability to collaborate effectively with co-workers and clients
· Detail oriented, self-directed problem solver
· Verifiable work history in design, furniture, FM, PM disciplines
· Able to multi-task and work flexible hours to meet deadlines
· Enthusiastic team player with exceptional written and verbal communication skills
· Ability to display a positive and professional attitude
· Available for brief, scheduled business trips
· Authorized to work, without sponsorship, in the United States
· Positivity & GRIT – This can’t be taught in school. It is an overall self-awareness and great interpersonal skills
Benefits package available as outlined below
· You will be eligible for all standard company benefits to include medical, dental, vision, life and disability insurance benefits. You are eligible to receive benefits on the first of the months after 60 calendar days from your start date.
· In addition to company paid holidays, you will accrue sick leave and 2 personal days immediately upon hire.
· Acceptable background check results
· Have reliable transportation with at least the state minimum insurance levels
· Authorized to work in the United States’
Job Type: Full-time
Monday to Friday
AutoCAD: 1 year (Required)
Work Location: One location
Disclaimer : celebsden.com is only helping our audience to check various job listing in various companies. We have not providing any job nor taking any registration fees. We have no legal responsibility over the details mentioned on our website. candidates are requested to check company profile before joining.