Are you searching for a Perfect job or looking for new opportunity then celebsden.com is best choice for you to search your dream Job.
Job Opening details:-
Company Name :- En – The Japanese Restaurant
Position Name :- Commis 1 | Commis 2 | Commis 3
Company Location :- Delhi, Delhi
Job Category : Restaurant jobs
Full Job Description :-
Job Profile : Maintains the highest standards of food quality and presentation in workstation as directed by the Head Chef on duty. Must have well-rounded knowledge of all areas of the kitchen including production areas of; banquets, garde manger, vegetable, butcher, soups, and sauce stations. Works within the station in clean safe and efficient manner in accordance with the policy’s procedures and standards of the kitchen.
The Commis is accountable for supporting the daily operation of an assigned area to run smoothly and effectively in accordance with departmental set service standards and meeting guest expectations at all times. Ensuring the production of food and fulfil kitchen section duties as instructed by the Chef de Partie or Head Chef of the department. The Commis supports the Chef de Partie and Head-Chef in the production and operation of the assigned kitchen. Reporting to the Head Chef, responsibilities and essential job functions include but are not limited to the following:
1. The Commis is responsible to assist the Chef de Partie or Head-Chef in supporting the culinary operations of a specific kitchen or outlet.
2. Maintain clear communications with the Chef de Partie, including all relative internal communications.
3. To produce products as instructed by superior/senior staff.
4. He /She is to ensure a positive & professional working environment throughout the kitchens and upholding all culinary & hotel standards.
5. Abide to all hygiene/ safety procedures as per the hygiene program of the hotel.
6. Ensure that agreed food hygiene, licensing and safety standards are followed, upheld or surpassed, at all times.
7. Constantly strive to reduce energy consumption through awareness.
8. Monitor Kitchen maintenance and report any defects of operating equipment to Chef De partie or Sous-Chef.
9. Work closely with standard recipes and plate presentation in order to maintain standards of quality in production and presentation.
10. Apply culinary skills to prepare meals, with flavour, ingredients, temperature, presentations and quality consistent with standards and guest expectations.
11. Correctly date and store food, sanitize equipment and take other measures to ensure integrity and quality of food product.
12. Control breakage, spoilage and cost items.
13. Use equipment skilfully by following correct safe procedures e.g. knives machines.
14. Make appropriate adjustments in solving problems.
3 – 4 years working experience with minimum 18 months in Commis 2 position.
High School diploma or equivalent professional training.
III. Skills / Competencies.
1. Must be able to work indoors and be exposed to various environments such as, but not limited to noise, dust and cooking fumes.
2. Follow the correct safe manual handling and lifting techniques.
3. Ability to move, life, carry, push, pull and place objects by weighing less than or equal to 11 kg on frequent basis without assistance.
4. Ability to move life, carry, push, pull and place objects by following the correct safe manual handling and lifting techniques with the assistance of a 4 wheel trolley.
5. Ability to stand and / or walk for an extended period of time during the shift.
6. Ability to work on flexible shift including overnight, weekends and holiday on rotation basis.
7. Ability to read and communicate in English.
Job Location : Delhi/ NCR
Schedule : Full Time
Shift – Rotating / Shift work
Closing Date : 19th Nov-2016
Apply details :
Send Resume on : email@example.com
Corporate Office Address :
Human Resource Department
Corp. Office: 555, Udyog Vihar
Phase – V Gurgaon , Haryana
Cont No- +91-XXXXXXXXXX
Disclaimer : celebsden.com is only helping our audience to check various job listing in various companies. We have not providing any job nor taking any registration fees. We have no legal responsibility over the details mentioned on our website. candidates are requested to check company profile before joining.