Are you searching for a Perfect job or looking for new opportunity then celebsden.com is best choice for you to search your dream Job.
Job Opening details:-
Company Name :- AOTMP
Position Name :- Content Writer
Company Location :- Indianapolis, IN 46278
Job Category : Content writing jobs
Full Job Description :-
AOTMP® is expanding its content department due to customer demand and is looking for a Content Writer to start immediately. This role will write for our internal needs and for customer deliverables. This position works a hybrid schedule, from our office in northwest Indianapolis on Monday and Thursday and remote on Tuesday, Wednesday, and half-day Friday. To be considered for the position, you should live in the Indianapolis area.
AOTMP® is a professional organization here to support the millions of telecom, mobility, and IT professionals around the globe and content is critical as we position to be the go-to resource for these professionals. Our members and customers consume our content through electronic publications, training courses, events, memberships, best practices, and various marketing channels.
This is a full-time position with benefits that reports to the Executive Vice President, who leads our content team.
The primary responsibilities include:
· Sourcing contributors for content related to technologies or trends for telecom, mobility & IT management and interviewing those sources
· Writing 5 to 7 articles per month for our electronic publication, AOTMP® Insights, and for our customers.
· Writing case studies for customers with a three-part format – challenge, solution, results
· Writing thought leadership whitepapers for our customers
· Ghostwriting articles for our customers
· Writing promotional excerpts content you produce
· Writing specialty pieces to align with AOTMP® programs such as Women in Tech, annual industry awards and AOTMP® events & conferences
· Writing a column each month for our AOTMP® Insights publication related to best practices defined by our Efficiency First® Framework.
· Interviewing sources for best practice content related to telecom, mobility & IT management
Success in this role will be determined by:
· Meeting or exceeding content production objectives – efficient, accurate, on-time, etc.
· Volume of content pieces produced each month across all content offerings
· Content performance (consumption rate) across content delivery systems
And you …
· Are highly motivated with a very positive can-do attitude
· Are detail-oriented and effective in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment
· Are self-driven to deliver the highest quality work possible
· Are an expert at writing summaries, abstracts, overviews, and descriptions that compel readers to consume content
· Are a skilled proof-reader that adheres to the AP Style Guide
· Are reliable, accountable, and focused on results
· Work with a sense of urgency and a very responsive mindset all day, every day
· You love to write, and you are great at it
· You have a strong passion for learning through research and by talking to others
· You love to learn about new technologies that can help businesses improve
· You are intrigued and want to learn more about telecom, mobility & IT and our audience
· You are set up to work both in the office and remote from home
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $45,000.00 – $55,000.00 per year
Paid time off
8 hour shift
COVID-19 considerations:We follow the CDC guidelines
Writers & Editors: 3 years (Required)
Work Location: One location
Disclaimer : celebsden.com is only helping our audience to check various job listing in various companies. We have not providing any job nor taking any registration fees. We have no legal responsibility over the details mentioned on our website. candidates are requested to check company profile before joining.