Are you searching for a Perfect job or looking for new opportunity then celebsden.com is best choice for you to search your dream Job.
Job Opening details:-
Company Name :- Courtyard by Marriott I-10 West/Park Row
Position Name :- Cook
Company Location :- Houston, TX 77084
Job Category : Restaurant jobs
Full Job Description :-
The Line Cook is responsible for preparing food items in accordance with recipes and established standards in the hotel’s continuing effort to deliver outstanding service and financial profitability.
What We Offer
· We offer medical, dental, and vision insurance to our team members
· 401(k) Retirement plan
· Paid vacation and sick time
· Incentive-based bonuses
· Throughout your career with MCR we will ensure your success by providing training and career growth opportunities.
· Always maintain cleanliness and comply with food sanitation standards.
· Provide outstanding guest service with a warm hospitality rapport, anticipating guest needs, responding promptly, and acknowledging all guests, however busy and whatever time of day.
· Manage guest orders in a friendly, timely, and efficient manner.
· Prepare requisitions for supplies and food items, as needed.
· Prepare and organize the station, cooking all food necessary to start serving.
· Switch over from previous meal served and prepare all items for the coming mealtime.
· Learn menus, recipes, preparation, and presentation.
· Prepare food items according to designated recipes, quality standards and as turned in by wait staff, ensuring that food leaves the kitchen promptly and in peak condition.
· Visually inspect all food sent from the kitchen.
· Practice correct food handling and food storage procedures according to federal, state, local, and company regulations.
· Cook only enough food in advance to cover expected business volume and to maintain quality.
· Prepare all food for the next shift and for the following day as required and directed by the Manager on Duty.
· Maintain accurate daily inventory of kitchen food, beverage, and supplies.
· Maintain the work area, including all countertops, utensils, equipment, and refrigeration in a clean and sanitary condition in accordance with state, county, and company health regulations and work safety regulations.
· Other duties as assigned.
· Minimum education of a high school diploma.
· Minimum of 2-4 years of kitchen and cooking experience.
· Obtain nationally recognized food sanitation certification, such as Servsafe or TIPS.
· Reliable with strong work ethic, customer service skills, attention to detail, problem-solving, and verbal and written communication.
· Ability to push, pull, carry and lift 50 pounds on a regular basis throughout the shift. Moving furniture, frequent walking, standing, bending and stair climbing are also regular requirements of the job.
· Ability to perform assigned duties with attention to detail, speed, accuracy, follow-through, courtesy, cooperativeness and work with a minimum of supervision.
· Ability to work harmoniously and effectively with subordinates, peers, supervisors, executives, and the public.
It all began in 2006 with three Value Place hotels. Since then, through a series of development projects and acquisitions, we have grown to become the fourth largest hotel owner-operator in the United States. Our company, which has offices in New York City, Dallas, Chicago, and Richmond, Virginia has a $3.0 billion portfolio of 99 independent and premium-branded hotels containing more than 13,000 guestrooms across 30 states and 75 cities, including two experiential hotels in New York City. We have 3,600 team members across the country and operate hotels under 19 brands, including Marriott and Hilton.
We are a recipient of the Marriott Partnership Circle Award, the highest honor Marriott presents to its owner and franchise partners, and the Hilton Legacy Award for Top Performer. For the TWA Hotel, we won the Development of the Year (Full Service) Award at The Americas Lodging Investment Summit (ALIS) and the ULI New York Excellence in Hotel Development Award. MCR was also named one of Fast Company‘s Most Innovative Travel Companies of 2020.
The Company and its corporate affiliates are Equal Opportunity employers. The Company and its affiliates do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, sex (including pregnancy and gender identity), religion, national origin, sexual orientation, transgender status, age, family or marital status, genetic information, military or veteran status, disability, or any other legally protected status, activity, or characteristic.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Paid time off
Casual dining restaurant
Work Location: One location
Disclaimer : celebsden.com is only helping our audience to check various job listing in various companies. We have not providing any job nor taking any registration fees. We have no legal responsibility over the details mentioned on our website. candidates are requested to check company profile before joining.