Are you searching for a Perfect job or looking for new opportunity then celebsden.com is best choice for you to search your dream Job.
Job Opening details:-
Company Name :- Texas Christian University
Position Name :- Coordinator Football Creative Video & Photography
Company Location :- Fort Worth, TX
Job Category : video editing Jobs
Full Job Description :-
Job no: 497741
Work type: Full-time
Location: TCU Main Campus
The Coordinator of Football Creative Video & Photography for the TCU Football program is responsible for the creative video and photographic needs of the program. This includes but is not limited to filming, editing, and producing video and photos to be used across multiple platforms to enhance the TCU football brand through social media strategy and recruiting initiatives.
Duties & Essential Job Functions:
1. Conceptualizes and produces all creative video needs for the Football program including set-up, shooting, editing raw footage, designing and producing innovative motion graphics for video usage across multiple platforms (in-game, website, social media, etc.).
2. Assists with and develop, create, and execute weekly plans for team highlights, as well as recruiting and motivational videos containing the unique aspects of the football program and the university through original video content.
3. Assists the Director of Creative Media in developing, creating and executing social media strategy and weekly content plans across football channel.
4. Designs and creates all recruiting and signing day video materials at the request of the coaching staff to be used on signing day and throughout the year.
5. Collaborates with communications and digital departments to ensure synergy between all parties. Manage the football program’s creative assets.
6. Helps develop, implement, and manage the football program’s digital brand, ensuring all digital elements have a consistent look and feel, from visual imagery to content tone and cadence.
7. Creates outlines and stories based on trending topics and turn into a creative video piece that can be used for promotion, public relations and recruiting.
8. Works with the recruiting coordinator and Associate AD for Football to produce recruiting presentations for use during official and unofficial visits.
9. Works with the university trademark and licensing specialist (and athletics) to make sure all video and photography are made within university compliance standards.
10. Performs other duties as assigned.
Required Education & Experience
2 year of experience in college athletics in social media and / or graphic design.
Preferred Education & Experience:
Required Licensure/Certification/Specialized Training:
Valid Texas Driver’s License.
Must be insurable under the university motor vehicle requirements.
Preferred Licensure, Certification, and/or Specialized Training:
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
Knowledge and experience using social media channels.
Knowledge of camera operation and lighting schematics to shoot and edit both field and studio assignments at a high level.
Knowledge of appropriate computer software packages.
Skill in the creation of both mobile and 4k video
Skill in Adobe Creative Suite products, particularly Premiere, Photoshop, InDesign, Illustrator and After Effects.
Skill in using social media channels (YouTube, Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, etc.).
Skill in both spoken and written communication.
Skill in making updates to digital and social media channels daily.
Ability to learn new technologies and stay abreast of best practices in social media.
Ability to work with minimal supervision under strict deadlines in a fact paced environment.
Ability to work non-traditional hours.
Ability to provide routine maintenance of equipment, as well as backup digital content, and log/ catalog raw footage.
Physical Requirements (With or Without Accommodations):
Visual acuity to read information from computer screens, forms and other printed materials and information.
Able to speak (enunciate) clearly in conversation and general communication.
Hearing ability for verbal communication/conversation/responses via telephone, telephone systems, and face-to-face interactions.
Manual dexterity for typing, writing, standing and reaching, flexibility, body movement for bending, crouching, walking, kneeling and prolonged sitting.
Lifting and moving objects and equipment up to 20 lbs.
The physical environment requires the employee to work both inside and outside in heat/cold, wet/humid, and dry/arid conditions.
Requires attendance at home and away games, events, contests and bowl games.
This role is an on campus, in-person position.
There are no harmful environmental conditions present for this job.
The noise level in this work environment is usually moderate to extreme.
As an AA/EEO employer, TCU recruits, hires, and promotes qualified persons in all job classifications without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, ethnic origin, disability, genetic information, covered veteran status, or any other basis protected by law.
NOTIFICATION OF COMPLIANCE WITH NCAA REGULATIONS:
This job description includes the expectation of compliance with NCAA regulations. An institutional staff member who is found in violation of NCAA regulations shall be subject to disciplinary or corrective action as set forth in the provisions of the NCAA enforcement procedures, including suspension without pay or termination of employment for significant or repetitive violations.
Advertised: April 18, 2022 Central Daylight Time Applications close:
Disclaimer : celebsden.com is only helping our audience to check various job listing in various companies. We have not providing any job nor taking any registration fees. We have no legal responsibility over the details mentioned on our website. candidates are requested to check company profile before joining.