Are you searching for a Perfect job or looking for new opportunity then celebsden.com is best choice for you to search your dream Job.
Job Opening details:-
Company Name :- Atomic Partners
Position Name :- Creative Project Manager
Company Location :- Remote
Job Category : video editing Jobs
Full Job Description :-
We’re Atomic Partners! We’re a highly collaborative start-up team dedicated to building the future of NFTs and beyond – partnering with celebrities and brands to make magic happen. Day in and day out, we propel some of the biggest IP owners in the world to the intersection of behavior and culture… NFTs.
At Atomic Partners, we’re lucky that everyone within our walls thinks creatively – and shares a passion for building communities and understanding a world of NFTS.
You’ll like it here if you’re interested in taking risks, trying something new, and taking your work further. We don’t want people to stay in their lane, we want them to lead, grow, and speak up. And have fun while they do it.
Atomic Partners seeks a Creative Project Manager to create simple, powerful answers to our clients’ business challenges. You’ll be a vital member of every Atomic Partners team, assisting on both client and internal projects. You will be a fantastic storyteller, designer, writer and inspire the team to bring delight to customers by developing exceptional marketing and advertising campaigns for NFT projects.
Our Creative Project Manager will be responsible for overseeing and creating new media (graphic & video) content production and coordination within Atomic Partners focusing primarily on one Key Client. Beyond overseeing content production, the project manager will focus on special projects throughout the organization. Special projects may range from fulfilling branded content partnerships to supporting on developing new content properties, and managing production and promotional timelines around key initiatives.
You’ll be asked to do a range of creative work from faster, “smaller” pieces to “bigger” builds for a range of clients, as well as Atomic Partners projects.
· Supporting our teams as it relates to designing and laying out concepts for presentations
· You’ll work within a dynamic team structure with several NFT experts, helping to support and deliver on our core community and NFT launches and campaigns
· Be the primary point person for all matters concerning primary assigned client
· You’ll care about concepting, designing, developing, and putting the team in the best position to present our ideas way more than you do about getting credit for the work
· You’ll care deeply about craft, visual identity, and design
· Champion collaboration and team building and lead a small 4 – 5 person team
· Facilitate the governance process, encouraging and supporting positive community engagement in the advancement of the client’s community
· Help coordinate and/or drive community-related discussions such as carrying out Twitter spaces and Clubhouse rooms
· Manage and prioritize within timelines for project milestones and take personal responsibility for on-time deliverables and expertly crafted design that adheres to client equity and standards
· Produce an array of design content for use by the client across all channels
· Make anything look visually enticing while adhering to specific brand guidelines and aesthetic
· Follow leadership and work as a team with assigned Art Directors to provide creative, strategically sound solutions for client, in-house and new business needs
· Design and create of Keynote and PowerPoint templates for pitch presentations
· 1+ year(s) of industry experience in a well-established, creative role with a proven track record
· Proven ability to manage and oversee the delivery of a diverse set of workstreams and stakeholder groups
· Bachelor’s degree in Advertising or equivalent
· A deep passion for NFTs, Cryptocurrency, Metaverse
· Has a demonstrable passion for making creative content on a spectrum of media platforms – social, streaming, AR, music, film, interactive, etc.
· Extraordinary design, editing and/or social media writing skills
· Actual videography or design education OR the equivalent professional experience
· Familiar working with almost every content creation format out there: Adobe Premiere, Adobe After Effects, Adobe Creative Suite & design templates in Canva or Google Docs, Sheets, Slides, TikTok, Instagram, FB Live, etc.!
· Responsible, accountable, cool and always kind because you love the magic of collaboration
· Strong creative portfolio highlighting relevant/category and NFT experience
· Solid verbal communication skills, with experience presenting
· Able to gracefully handle multiple projects in a fast-paced environment
· Must be a quick thinker, able to develop concepts and carry out solutions on a tight schedule
· Demonstrate creative design solutions within constraints of the online environment
· Provide creative input in brainstorming sessions for a variety of projects
Atomic Partners provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local laws.
We offer dynamic career opportunities with growth potential in a fun work environment
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $50,000.00 per year
10 hour shift
Marketing: 1 year (Required)
Marketing & Advertising Occupations: 1 year (Preferred)
Work Location: Remote
Disclaimer : celebsden.com is only helping our audience to check various job listing in various companies. We have not providing any job nor taking any registration fees. We have no legal responsibility over the details mentioned on our website. candidates are requested to check company profile before joining.