Are you searching for a Perfect job or looking for new opportunity then celebsden.com is best choice for you to search your dream Job.
Job Opening details:-
Company Name :- C&S Wholesale Grocers
Position Name :- Customer Experience Manager
Company Location :- Malvern, PA
Job Category : Management Jobs
Full Job Description :-
Job Description Summary
The Customer Experience Manager owns the business side of the relationship with Tier 2 and 3 customers in the region. The position builds working relationships with customer’s senior operational management to achieve high levels of customer satisfaction in relation to the company’s operations and the development of/adherence to standard operating procedures. The role reports to Sr. Manager, Customer Experience. Contributes to cross-functional teams in the delivery of projects and programs in support of customer’s business objectives; develops cost efficiencies; and brings key players together to solve problems and eliminate roadblocks. Works collaboratively with cross-functional Customer Experience (CXT) members to identify root causes of operational issues and garners the alignment and resources to solve chronic issues.
· Monitor and manage contract renewals and pipeline for Tier 2 and 3 customers.
· Facilitate communications as appropriate to all stakeholders; effectively communicate with customers to resolve service issues and to evaluate their requests; prepare and present customer presentations to review project scope and progress.
· Monitor and support operational KPI improvement across assigned customers.
· Recommend and implement cost improvement opportunities.
· Monitor quarterly and annual contracted volume thresholds and conduct regular performance reviews to maintain compliance.
· Influence customer decision-making on key improvement initiatives.
· Manage, with the CSS, new business start-ups after handover from the New Business Development group.
· Coordinate operational planning around key customer events such as holiday planning, grand openings, anniversary sales, and major in-store events.
· Communicate and manage changes in Company operational policies and procedures.
· Manage Business continuity events.
· Travel Required: Yes
· Office : Office Temperature (65F to 75F)
· Specialized Knowledge : Strong retail operations background required, with in-depth knowledge of supply chain strongly preferred
· Special Skills : Strong communication skills; Strong analytical and business acumen; Strong project management skills; Strong technical computer skills
· Other: : Supervisory experience required
Years of Experience
· 5-7 : years of relevant work experience
Job Type: Full-time
Paid time off
Monday to Friday
Work Location: One location
Disclaimer : celebsden.com is only helping our audience to check various job listing in various companies. We have not providing any job nor taking any registration fees. We have no legal responsibility over the details mentioned on our website. candidates are requested to check company profile before joining.