Are you searching for a Perfect job or looking for new opportunity then celebsden.com is best choice for you to search your dream Job.
Job Opening details:-
Company Name :- Temeda
Position Name :- Director of Finance
Company Location :- Remote
Job Category : Management jobs
Full Job Description :-
Temeda, an innovative IoT Company in telematics, is looking for a Director of Finance.
The Director of Finance will play a key role in our future, helping us build a dynamic, efficient and effective growth engine that delivers outstanding customer value while efficiently utilizing capital. You will be a core member of the leadership team addressing strategic and tactical objectives working directly with the CEO. The ideal candidate brings a passion for success, strong strategic and operational finance experience that can help determine the optimal sources and uses of capital to fund and execute our growth.
The Director of Finance leads all capital functions including general accounting, financial reporting, budgeting and forecasting, tax compliance, billing, order management, inventory, accounts payable, payroll, as well as cash management. You will work closely with the management team to assess risks and opportunities compared to strategic objectives. To be successful, a strong culture of partnership with other functional departments will be necessary.
· Leadership of the finance and accounting team.
· Management of all accounting and activities.
· Participate and support the launch of a new brand servicing new markets.
· Oversee the implementation of NetSuite.
· Introduce consistency of financial planning standards, controls and measurements for operating management’s use.
· Establish defined business metrics and performance indicators for management functions at large (annual recurring revenue, customer acquisition cost, customer lifetime value, etc.).
· Prepare executive level communication regarding business trend changes, routine business and inventory issues affecting the customer experience.
· Bachelor’s degree. Master’s degree, CMA or CPA preferred.
· 5+ years of financial business experience, with the ability to set financial direction & identify growth opportunities.
· 3+ years in a leadership role.
· 3+ years’ experience in SaaS based companies (required).
· 3+ years’ experience with NetSuite (required).
· Telematics industry experience, a plus.
· Experience in the following fields: accounting, financial modeling and analysis, planning, expense management, budgeting and forecasting.
· Proven success providing analysis and recommendations used in making decisions regarding strategic direction and business growth.
· Energized by a fast-paced environment.
· Experience building, funding, and/or exiting private equity or venture backed companies a plus.
Core Behavioral Attributes
· Ability to problem-solve, multi-task, and manage time appropriately.
· Attention to detail and follow through skills are essential.
· Highly motivated, professional, and dependable.
· Commitment to Teamwork.
· Grit and Determination.
· Dedication to Serving Customers.
· Attitude of I am Responsible .
· Commitment to Continuous Improvement.
· Being Creative, Adaptive, and Innovative.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: From $115,000.00 per year
Paid time off
Monday to Friday
Why are you interested in this role?
Where did you work with NetSuite?
Where did you with with telematics?
What is your desired annual salary?
finance: 5 years (Required)
NetSuite: 3 years (Required)
SaaS: 3 years (Required)
telematics: 3 years (Required)
small company environment: 3 years (Required)
Willingness to travel:
Work Location: Remote
Disclaimer : celebsden.com is only helping our audience to check various job listing in various companies. We have not providing any job nor taking any registration fees. We have no legal responsibility over the details mentioned on our website. candidates are requested to check company profile before joining.