Are you searching for a Perfect job or looking for new opportunity then celebsden.com is best choice for you to search your dream Job.
Job Opening details:-
Company Name :- The Goddard School of Roscoe Village.
Position Name :- Food server/chef in a preschool
Company Location :- Chicago, IL 60618
Job Category : Restaurant Jobs
Full Job Description :-
Do you love to cook healthy meals? Are you looking for a rewarding work atmosphere?
The Goddard School of Roscoe Village is in search of a Food Service Teacher who can prepare delicious, nutritious food in our school kitchen.
The Goddard School of Roscoe Village is an accredited private preschool that provides a premier educational child care experience. We offer year-round programs for children from infant through 6 years old.
· Maintains a keen awareness of children that have allergies and food restrictions. Offers substitute items to children who may be allergic or have other food restrictions
· Ensures food service area and food is free of nuts, nut products or food items that have been processed in a facility that also processes nut products according to the policies and procedures of the school
· Checks all food labels upon receipt to ensure compliance with this requirement
· Follows the daily menu prepared in collaboration with or by the Director Follows portion control standards for lunch and snacks in preparations
· Is adaptable and implements changes in menus, if instructed to do so
· Ensures that each meal is ready to be served when scheduled
· Assists with ordering food and is able to calculate the amount needed
· Maintains an orderly, clean and safe kitchen area at all times, including the proper maintenance of equipment
· Attends all required staff meetings, workshops and/or school functions
· Maintains overall professional personal appearance adhering to the guidelines offered in the Employee Handbook
· Assists in other capacities that Director determines is necessary
Desired skills and experience:
Must meet basic requirements of local child care and food service regulatory agencies Ability to relate positively to young children is essential
Previous experience in quantity food preparation is preferred.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Pay: $16.00 – $18.00 per hour
Paid time off
8 hour shift
Monday to Friday
COVID-19 considerations:Parents, Teachers and Children 3 plus are all wearing masks in the building. Everyone has their temperatures taken when they arrive. Parents are not permitted inside the building.
High school or equivalent (Preferred)
Early childhood education: 1 year (Preferred)
Work Location: One location
Disclaimer : celebsden.com is only helping our audience to check various job listing in various companies. We have not providing any job nor taking any registration fees. We have no legal responsibility over the details mentioned on our website. candidates are requested to check company profile before joining.