Are you searching for a Perfect job or looking for new opportunity then celebsden.com is best choice for you to search your dream Job.
Job Opening details:-
Company Name :- Prestige Hospitality Group
Position Name :- General Manager
Company Location :- Tewksbury, MA 01876
Job Category : Management jobs
Full Job Description :-
An exciting opportunity is available for a highly talented and motivated General Manager to join Prestige Hospitality Group and be responsible for the property operations. You must be adept at managing the ongoing sales and operational strategy & performance of the hotel. This role acts as the head coach of the property by engaging and aligning the associates to provide superior guest service and overall profitability.
The General Manager must supervise all areas of the hotel while maintaining brand standards and needs of the associates to achieve superior levels of quality. Ultimately, the performance of the property and its associates are the responsibility of the General Manager. This will require the General Manager to be present during high-demand periods as determined by operational necessity and business volume.
Primary Responsibilities and Duties:
· Ensuring the hotel has a skilled and motivated opening workforce to deal with critical execution of the company and brand pre-opening plans.
· Create and maintain a positive proactive and reactive sales culture in the hotel.
· Responsible for representation within the business community and hospitality industry that expose the hotel to opportunities and create a positive public image. Participate in key organizations as recommended by our Corporate Vice President of Sales and Marketing.
· Assist in setting and delivering sales strategy and results through effective annual and quarterly marketing plans. This entails analyzing market, customer and competitive information and building sales strategy and objectives to maximize our revenue. This also includes building forecasts for the specific strategy and objectives and measuring the results against the forecasts.
· Develop operating income/expense budgets and capital budgets. Prepare this document to be used as an ongoing accounting reporting tool. Further accountability includes administration of budgets, operational review and analysis of corrective action needed. Recommend and implement programs which contribute to profitability.
· Analyze monthly financial statements including operating variances from budget, cash management and strategies for collection of receivables.
· Coordinate collection and documentation of all revenues following direct billing of groups and the owner’s policy on accounts receivable. Collect delinquent accounts promptly. Communicate with accounting department to ensure accuracy of accounts receivable.
· Direct the day-to-day activities of loss prevention, risk management, safety/security, maintenance, sales, marketing, and other operations.
· Ensuring there are relevant legally compliant HR practices in place – including recruitment, training & development, performance management etc.
· Maintain complete and accurate property files and records, according to department systems, with an emphasis on documentation for future reference. Coordinate with headquarters support staff on company procedures for processing and distributing information. Provide prompt, detailed and accurate general status reports.
· Engage, contract, supervise and approve invoices for all goods/services required to maintain the property up to company and owner standards. Develop a network of emergency services and be available for 24 hour/weekend coverage as required. Develop specifications and continually evaluate service needs and performance in all areas of maintenance and management.
· Manage guest relations and coordinate requests for repairs and maintenance.
· Establish and maintain collaborative working relationships between departments, with coworkers, ownership and the corporate management team. Prepare for team meetings in advance.
· Keep abreast of modern technologies, systems and procedures related to hotel management. Travel as assigned. Perform other related duties as assigned.
· Oversight and involvement with monitoring room rates daily. Work closely with corporate sales and revenue management teams.
· BA or BS from a four-year college or university or equivalent work experience required.
· Proficient in use of hotel property management system.
· Strong leadership experience with demonstrated ability to coach a team. Also, must be willing and available to attend outside sales calls.
· PC literacy is required. Ability to analyze and synopsize a monthly financial statement and prepare detailed budgets and operating forecasts. Ability to note deviations from financial plan, determine causes and to provide recommendations to the owner on needed action plans.
· Strong written and verbal communications skills. Ability to understand and carry out industry specific written and oral direction. Positive, innovative approach to problem solving. Presents ideas in a clear, concise, understandable, and organized manner; negotiate, persuade, and modify opinion in order to reach the goals/objectives of the organization.
· Strong understanding of industry and demonstrated knowledge in the areas of financial analysis, business administration, legal, human resources, ethical practices, marketing, business development, revenue management, and sales.
· Ability to motivate and negotiate effectively with key associates, guests and top management.
· Ability to work in an organized, efficient manner with a prominent level of accuracy, attention to detail, and follow-through.
· Ability to exercise judgment and discretion is critical to success. Must be professional at setting priorities and coping with competing demands.
· Excellent time-management and general organization skills.
· High level of integrity and ethics.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $80,000.00 – $90,000.00 per year
Paid time off
8 hour shift
Ability to commute/relocate:
Tewksbury, MA 01876: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Required)
High school or equivalent (Preferred)
Driver’s License (Preferred)
Day Shift (Preferred)
Work Location: One location
Disclaimer : celebsden.com is only helping our audience to check various job listing in various companies. We have not providing any job nor taking any registration fees. We have no legal responsibility over the details mentioned on our website. candidates are requested to check company profile before joining.