Are you searching for a Perfect job or looking for new opportunity then celebsden.com is best choice for you to search your dream Job.
Job Opening details:-
Company Name :- Premier Associates Inc
Position Name :- Grocery / Supermarket Store Manager
Company Location :- Greenville, SC 29607
Job Category : Management jobs
Full Job Description :-
$65,000 to $80,000 + bonus
Career growth opportunity is excellent – strong, stable, growing company.
Big box retailer – grocery/supermarket – looking for a Manager with strong leadership skill and ability to handle high volume/busy operations.
Maintains a positive company image by providing courteous, friendly and efficient customer service. Maintains company standards by ensuring associates are aware of expectations, are properly trained. Comfortable managing overall store staff.
Strong multi-tasking skills
Ability to handle busy environments and has high volume experience!
· Can comfortably handle overall store operations.
· Develops strong business relationships with customers by maintaining open communication with customers, and by quickly and effectively resolving problems
· Ensures compliance with established policies and procedures including but not limited to safety (HACCP, OSHA) personnel, security, pest control and shrink control.
· Reviews financial and operational reports and takes necessary actions based on report results.
· Ensure timely and accurate management of all store operations including safety, sanitation, shelf labels, inventory, merchandising, receiving, stocking, stacking position, order pulling, shipping and in store customer service.
· Defines the service standards and the operational mission of the company, communicates it to the employees and monitors activities in order to meet company goals.
· Maximizes all sales opportunities by ensuring high levels of customer service by ensuring proper scheduling of the workforce while meeting budgetary guidelines.
· Manages selection, annual performance appraisals and professional development of all Management level personnel.
· Directly supervises and manages Assistant managers and/or department managers.
· Coaches managers on employee relation issues such as new hires, transfers, promotions.
· Maintains communication with the Corporate Offices to ensure compliance with company policies and procedures as well as state and federal laws and regulations.
· Reviews inventory on a regular basis to ensure that the inventory is correct and the products are in-house
· Completes and processes necessary reports and paperwork accurately and timely.
Education, Experience and Skills Required:
· Bachelor’s degree (preferred but not required),
· Minimum 4 years management experience in food service or grocery, supermarket, club warehouse, big box or mass merchandising environment.
· Background in P&L, Inventory control, merchandising, hiring / training staff, front end, merchandising, cash control, payroll, security / loss prevention mandatory.
· Strong leadership skills, capable of running a high volume operation.
· Must have excellent communication, organizational and people management / training skills and be extremely customer service oriented.
· Commitment to company values and strong customer orientation.
EOE (Equal Opportunity Employer)
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $65,000.00 – $80,000.00 per year
Paid time off
Monday to Friday
Supermarket or Grocery: 3 years (Preferred)
Retail Management: 3 years (Preferred)
Work Location: One location
Disclaimer : celebsden.com is only helping our audience to check various job listing in various companies. We have not providing any job nor taking any registration fees. We have no legal responsibility over the details mentioned on our website. candidates are requested to check company profile before joining.