Are you searching for a Perfect job or looking for new opportunity then celebsden.com is best choice for you to search your dream Job.
Job Opening details:-
Company Name :- Marcus Whitman Hotel & Conference Center
Position Name :- Hostess/Busser
Company Location :- Walla Walla, WA 99362
Job Category : Restaurant jobs
Full Job Description :-
Walla Walla’s historic hotel is gearing up for busy season and looking to add another hostess/busser to the team. Will act as an ambassador to the hotel. Responsible for Greeting and escorting guests to tables in restaurant, assisting staff, and maintaining efficient operation of the dining room to ensure guest satisfaction.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
1. Greet guests as soon as they walk through the door
2. Monitor dining room to ascertain seating availability and identify any guest needs.
3. Escort guests to tables and present menus
4. Notify waitstaff when guests have been sat.
5. Control seating of guests to ensure even workloads for waitstaff
6. Clean, buss and reset tables
7. Monitor and replenish all items including replenishing of Beverages.
8. Maintain a neat, organized front-of house environment
9. Ensure all menus are wiped down and free of spots or stains.
10. Ensure all tables are bussed when necessary.
11. Maintain communication between waitstaff and the kitchen insuring they are not overwhelmed.
12. Assist waitstaff as needed
13. Assist with opening/closing tasks and side work as needed
14. All other duties as assigned by management
15. Enter, prepare and deliver in-room guest orders/collect payment
1. Must have approachable, friendly, positive service-oriented attitude able to have courteous contact with guests.
2. One year of prior food serving experience preferred
3. Must be available to work a flexible schedule including weekends and holidays
4. Ability to read, write and speak English
5. Ability to communicate in writing to complete all necessary forms pertaining to the position
6. Ability to communicate with supervisors, co-workers and guests regarding hotel matters
7. Ability to interact with various business representatives and professionals in the community.
8. Ability to work in a fast-paced environment, as well as work independently.
9. Must be at least 18 years of age.
1. Standing, walking constantly on various surfaces
2. Crouching occasionally
3. Kneeing, crawling occasionally, cleaning or picking up debris
4. Stopping frequently while serving beverages
5. Bending & Twisting constantly maneuvering through crowds and staff
6. Climbing occasionally on stairs or stepladders
7. Reaching overhead, (extension frequently) stocking supplies, carrying trays, serve at arms’ length extension
8. Handling, grasping frequently serving food
9. Ability to lift 25 lbs.
1. All employees must maintain a neat, clean and well-groomed appearance per hotel guidelines.
2. Breakfast employees must have visible tattoos covered.
LICENSE OR CERTIFICATION:
1. Alcohol Handler’s Permit – Class 12
2. WA State Food Handler’s Card
Job Type: Part-time
Pay: $14.49 per hour
Employee assistance program
Paid sick time
Fine dining restaurant
Restaurant Experience: 1 year (Preferred)
Work Location: One location
Disclaimer : celebsden.com is only helping our audience to check various job listing in various companies. We have not providing any job nor taking any registration fees. We have no legal responsibility over the details mentioned on our website. candidates are requested to check company profile before joining.