Are you searching for a Perfect job or looking for new opportunity then celebsden.com is best choice for you to search your dream Job.
Job Opening details:-
Company Name :- BBS
Position Name :- HR Operations Executive
Company Location :- Noida, Uttar Pradesh
Job Category :- Back Office jobs
Full Job Description :-
Designation: HR Operations Executive
Experience: 3-5 Years
JD – HR Executive
Company Name- Bonzer Business Solutions Pvt. Ltd.
Client Name- Nasscom
• Should be able to Handle full HR operations.
• Support departments in the development and delivery of strategic HR plans to fit with the overall business direction.
• Plan, monitor, and appraise HR activities with employees, hearing and resolving employee grievances, training managers to coach and discipline employees, and counselling employees and supervisors.
• Champion the onboarding process, ensuring the process is up to date and of high quality, providing clarity and connection for all employees and their role in relation to the overall vision.
• Maintain management guidelines by preparing, updating, and recommending human resource policies and procedures.
• Handle confidential matters with discretion.
• Assist with all internal and external HR related matters.
• Participate in developing organizational guidelines and procedures.
• Recommend strategies to motivate employees.
• Assist with the recruitment process by identifying candidates, conducting reference checks and issuing letters.
• Coordinate employee development plans and performance management.
• Perform orientations and update records of new staff.
• Manage the organizations employee database and prepare reports.
• Preparation and monitoring attendance and leave policy.
• Handle General Administration.
• Handle Employee Engagement Activities
• Should have knowledge of any HRMS or HRSS
Desired Candidate Profile
• Exceptional communication skills, writing skills, interpersonal skills, and ethical mindset.
• Adapt to problem-solving and conflict resolution.
• Extensive knowledge of HR policies and systems.
• Must have knowledge in Ms Office. (Excel & PPT must)
• Should be able to handle multiple tasks at the same time proficiently.
• Exceptional analytical and problem-solving skills.
• Honest, ethical, and dependable.
• Positive, go-getter attitude.
• Attentive listener; understanding, empathetic, and personable.
• 4+ years of management experience in HR.
• Demonstrable leadership abilities.
• Team working skills.
• Focused & hardworking.
• A keen motivator.
• Can work according to strict deadlines.
Disclaimer : celebsden.com is only helping our audience to check various job listing in various companies. We have not providing any job nor taking any registration fees. We have no legal responsibility over the details mentioned on our website. candidates are requested to check company profile before joining.