Are you searching for a Perfect job or looking for new opportunity then celebsden.com is best choice for you to search your dream Job.
Job Opening details:-
Company Name :- Clover Health Services
Position Name :- Human Resources Manager
Company Location :- Remote
Job Category : Management jobs
Full Job Description :-
We are a Health Care Staffing Company based in Stamford, CT looking for a Human Resource Manager to work hybrid (preferred), with periodic days in the office or fully remote. The position will handle the routine functions of Human Resources (HR) including hiring and interviewing staff, performance evaluation, administering benefits and leave, and enforcing company policies and practices.
· Recruits, interviews, hires, and trains new staff.
· Manages constructive and timely performance evaluations.
· Handles discipline and termination of employees in accordance with company policy.
· Partners with the leadership team to understand and execute the organization’s human resource and talent strategy particularly as it relates to current and future talent needs, recruiting, retention, and succession planning.
· Provides support and guidance to management, and other staff when complex, specialized, and sensitive questions and issues arise; may be required to administer and execute routine tasks in delicate circumstances such as providing reasonable accommodations, investigating allegations of wrongdoing, and terminations.
· Manages the talent acquisition process, which may include recruitment, interviewing, and hiring of qualified job applicants, particularly for managerial, exempt, and professional roles; collaborates with departmental managers to understand skills and competencies required for openings.
· Creates learning and development programs and initiatives that provide internal development opportunities for employees.
· Oversees employee disciplinary meetings, terminations, and investigations.
· Maintains compliance with federal, state, and local employment laws and regulations, and recommended best practices; reviews policies and practices to maintain compliance.
· Maintains knowledge of trends, best practices, regulatory changes, and new technologies in human resources, talent management, and employment law.
· Performs other duties as assigned.
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
· Excellent interpersonal, negotiation, and conflict resolution skills.
· Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
· Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
· Ability to prioritize tasks and to delegate them when appropriate.
· Ability to act with integrity, professionalism, and confidentiality.
· Thorough knowledge of employment-related laws and regulations.
· Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite or related software.
Education and Experience:
· Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources, Business Administration, or related field required.
· A minimum of three years of human resource management experience preferred.
· SHRM-CP or SHRM-SCP highly desired.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $50,000.00 – $80,000.00 per year
Paid time off
Monday to Friday
Professional In Human Resources (Preferred)
Work Location: Remote
Disclaimer : celebsden.com is only helping our audience to check various job listing in various companies. We have not providing any job nor taking any registration fees. We have no legal responsibility over the details mentioned on our website. candidates are requested to check company profile before joining.