Are you searching for a Perfect job or looking for new opportunity then celebsden.com is best choice for you to search your dream Job.
Job Opening details:-
Company Name :- CSOFT International
Position Name :- Localization Business Development Manager
Company Location :- Remote
Job Category : Management Jobs
Full Job Description :-
Title: Business Development Manager, Life Science Translation
CSOFT’s Business Development Managers (BDMs) are responsible for identifying and targeting forward-thinking companies across the globe who will value our services, managing existing international accounts, delivering tailor-made solutions to clients, and guiding rising companies to encourage global expansion.
BDMs will work alongside the operations team to coordinate project execution and help to grow and maintain relationships with key accounts. By driving the RFP/RFI process through cold-calling, networking, email, etc. BDMs will be able to identify and secure major accounts from multinational companies across all industries.
· Candidate must be highly motivated, ambitious, and flexible
· Possess a high level of energy and integrity
· Have excellent written and verbal communication skills
· Take a pro-active approach to their work in terms of being a self-starter
· Excellent focus on business: awareness of competitive environment, ability to always look for new opportunities
· Creative thinker who takes the initiative to get tasks completed and investigates new ways of accomplishing goals
· Ability to meet or consistently exceed sales quotas
· High-level knowledge of commercial translation tools a plus
· Experience selling complex and large technical solutions to multinational companies
· Expertise with understanding and articulating technical concepts in areas such as software localization, testing, and multilingual publishing is a plus
· 1-3 years of experience in a similar sales role
· Hunter Sales Mindset!
· Ability to learn quickly and adapt in a growing environment
· Bachelor’s Degree or above (or currently studying) or equivalent combination of education and experience may be substituted
· Experience working as part of a team in an international environment
· Sales experience from the localization industry is required
Additional Requirements for Localization focused BDM:
· At least 2-4 years of experience in Localization/Translation with additional sales experience
· Preference will be given to candidates who have experience within the clinical trials and post marketing segment
· A competitive base salary based on experience and a generous commission plan.
About CSOFT: CSOFT International Ltd. is a leading provider of globalization solutions to the Fortune 1000, ranging from translation and localization services to branding and market entry strategies. Recognized as one of the Top Innovative Companies in 2011 by IDC and one of the Top 5 Language Service Providers worldwide, CSOFT offers quality-driven globalization solutions that go beyond technology to help companies navigate the intricacies of world markets, backed with unrivaled customer service and an award-winning multinational leadership team. In 2012, the company’s CEO Ms. Shunee Yee was named one of Fortune Magazine’s 10 Most Powerful Women Entrepreneurs and a Tech Disruptor by CNN Money.
Job Type: Full-time
Flexible spending account
Health savings account
Paid time off
8 hour shift
Monday to Friday
COVID-19 considerations:CSOFT International follows all CDC protocols.
Localization and Translation: 1 year (Required)
Work Location: Remote
Disclaimer : celebsden.com is only helping our audience to check various job listing in various companies. We have not providing any job nor taking any registration fees. We have no legal responsibility over the details mentioned on our website. candidates are requested to check company profile before joining.