Are you searching for a Perfect job or looking for new opportunity then celebsden.com is best choice for you to search your dream Job.
Job Opening details:-
Company Name :- WST FAB
Position Name :- Logistics Manager
Company Location :- Milwaukee, WI
Job Category : Management jobs
Full Job Description :-
Primary Function: Direct, manage and coordinate logistics, transportation, and customer service activities. Lead and direct strategic planning for logistics.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
1. Recommend optimal transportation modes, routing, equipment, or frequency.
2. Explains available routes, load limits, and special equipment available, and offers suggestions in method of loading, packaging, and handling freight.
3. Create policies or procedures for logistics activities.
4. Train delivery department personnel in roles or responsibilities regarding regional logistics strategies.
5. Responsible for maintenance of company owned and/or leased fleet.
6. Maintain metrics, reports, process documentation, and customer service logs.
7. Implement specific customer requirements, such as internal reporting or customized transportation metrics.
8. Resolve problems concerning transportation, logistics systems, imports or exports, or customer issues.
9. Ensure DOT and/or carrier compliance with company policies or procedures for product transit or delivery.
10. Direct distribution center operation to ensure achievement of cost, productivity, accuracy, or timeliness objectives.
11. Negotiate transportation rates or services; manages the logistics department’s budget.
12. Design, plan, and implement improvements for internal or external logistics systems, programs, services or processes.
13. Collaborate with other departments to integrate logistics with business systems or processes, such as customer sales, order management, accounting, or shipping.
14. Direct inbound or outbound logistics operations, such as transportation or warehouse activities, safety performance, or logistics quality management.
15. Analyze all aspects of corporate logistics to determine the most cost-effective or efficient means of transporting products or supplies.
16. Communicate freight transportation information to customers or suppliers, using transportation management, electronic logistics marketplace, or electronic freight information systems, to improve efficiency, speed, or quality of transportation services.
Education and Experience RequirementsBachelor’s degree preferred, high school diploma requiredThree years supervisory experience in shipping environment.
Disclaimer : celebsden.com is only helping our audience to check various job listing in various companies. We have not providing any job nor taking any registration fees. We have no legal responsibility over the details mentioned on our website. candidates are requested to check company profile before joining.