Are you searching for a Perfect job or looking for new opportunity then celebsden.com is best choice for you to search your dream Job.
Job Opening details:-
Company Name :- The Swiss Bakery
Position Name :- Mail Order Manager
Company Location :- North Springfield, VA 22151
Job Category : Restaurant Jobs
Full Job Description :-
If you love food, European culture, and interacting with like-minded people, we could have a job for you!
We are looking for a Mail Order Manager! This position is great for someone who is a team leader, is organized and a problem solver. They will be working alone and with a small team packing European imports and bakery delicacies for mail order shipping in the USA. Central European cultural experience is a plus!
The Mail Order Manager oversees/executes all elements of the daily mail order operations with an appropriate balance of hands-on work and supervision. This position also provides support to the Special Sales and Sales departments as well as handles all website and shipper communications related services. The Mail Order Operations Manager shares responsibility in the Bakery Management Team to oversee all aspects of the bakery. This is a salary position based on 5 days a week, averaging 9 hours for a minimum of 45 hours per week.
1. Process and package orders according to quality standards in a timely manner. Places production orders and updates TSB mail order website’s inventory as orders are processed.
2. Check and answer emails and phone messages for Mail Order department. Resolve and process claims.
3. Maintain inventory of supplies (boxes, packaging, labels, etc.) and communicates/place purchasing orders.
4. Maintain an organized and clean workstation that adheres to sanitation standards.
5. Communications with shippers (FedEx and UPS) and claim handling
6. Support production team (for example cheese cutting and cookie packing)
7. Sales keep in communication with Finance Dept.
8. Handling and filing wine sales correctly
9. Customer service (both retail and wholesale)
1. Communication with old and new wholesale accounts and handling accurate paperwork for them
2. Bookkeeping of wholesale sales/invoices
3. Rational Commerce
4. Invoice creation and product ordering for wholesale accounts in communication with production team
1. Anticipate, plan and execute website changes.
2. Inventory keep
3. Website cosmetics
4. Shipper HQ handling
Sales and Marketing:
1. Plan, schedule and create Constant Contact and other marketing emails for Mail Order/Special Sales customers in regards of inventory and expiration dates.
2. Provide support to sales staff and to Specials Sales (wholesale, events, etc.)
1. Manage retail items between SwissFavorites website, Ravensworth store and storage by recording inventory, ensuring proper rotation, expiration date monitoring, etc
2. Receiving of deliveries and ensuring proper storage/product placement.(including inventory of cheeses, cheese portioning & sealing) as well as documenting expiration dates of incoming products
3. Maintain organization in storage.
4. Inform wholesale and retail customers about incoming product requests.
5. Any and all other duties necessary to provide exceptional products with exceptional service.
REQUIRED SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
Office and computer skills (Excel, BigCommerce, shipping software, Gmail and RoundCube)
Savvy/Logical Packaging Skills for shipping
Passionate attention to detail and well organized
Customer Service Skills
Communication skills (both written and verbal)
Standing, bending, climbing ladders, lifting up to 50 lbs, and reaching for periods at a time.
Hot, cold and hazardous equipment typical in a food service environment.
Hours vary and may include early mornings, late evenings, weekends and holidays.
EDUCATION / EXPERIENCE
Higher education required
Customer Service experience required
We are a full service retail bakery specializing in Swiss and German products. Our breads, breakfast pastries, cakes, wedding cakes, French pastries, cookies and ice cream are all made on site. Our gourmet shop features imported cheeses, meats, wines, beers, European groceries and some hard to find world class chocolates. Many of our items are available through our mail order web site to be shipped anywhere in the United States. Our Café serves freshly prepared entrées, sandwiches, salads and soups with an emphasis on Swiss and German culinary traditions.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $18.00 – $20.00 per hour
8 hour shift
COVID-19 considerations:We ask all employees to share their Vaccination Card so that we have it on file and wear a mask if the are not vaccinated.
Management: 2 years (Preferred)
Customer Service: 4 years (Required)
Work Location: One location
Disclaimer : celebsden.com is only helping our audience to check various job listing in various companies. We have not providing any job nor taking any registration fees. We have no legal responsibility over the details mentioned on our website. candidates are requested to check company profile before joining.