Are you searching for a Perfect job or looking for new opportunity then celebsden.com is best choice for you to search your dream Job.
Job Opening details:-
Company Name :- TechData Service Company, LLC
Position Name :- Manager, Development Project Management, Clinical Pharmacology (SK11579)
Company Location :- Foster City, CA 94404
Job Category : Management Jobs
Full Job Description :-
Contract: 6 Months (Renewable)
Manager, Development Project Management, Clinical Pharmacology (ClinPharm)
Acts as the project manager for assigned projects of simple to moderate complexity.
With little to some guidance from Development Project Management leader, develops and manages project plans, manages project timelines, communications, meetings, and other interactions to ensure project deliverables are met on-time, to the quality expected and within-budget.
Typically manages multiple projects simultaneously and expected to play a key role in ensuring cross-project synergies are realized.
· May support building Pop PK dataset and process flow, document drafting, ClinPharm timeline in NDA/BLA
· Leads coordination of document drafting with Medical Writing, Regulatory Project Management and the ClinPharm team and multiple stakeholders and contributors
· Manages timelines based on submission plans and internal review process
· Manages deliverables supporting submissions including Pop PK Exposure Data, Pop PK Report, Summary modules, Part 11 Files used to derive Pop PK data, etc.
Essential duties and job functions
· Leads simple to moderately complex assignments that enable multiple functions and teams to achieve their project objectives within targeted timelines and allocated resources.
· Leverages past precedence and Clin Pharm PM best practices to advise other functions on how to best achieve their project goals and objectives.
· Interacts with other functions across Development and Research (key contacts include ClinPharm Rep, Bioanalysis Rep, ClinPharm Management, Clinical Operations, Clinical Data Science and Regulatory Affairs)
· May manage external vendors involved in assigned projects.
· Collaborates and partners with others across Development to ensure assigned projects are completed on-time, within-budget and to the quality expected.
Key Accountabilities/Core Job Responsibilities
· Manages task assignments and output quality of others supporting their projects.
· Provides matrix management to project teams supported. Typically manages multiple teams simultaneously.
· With support from Development Project Management lead, creates and manages project budgets and resource plans for assigned projects.
· Support identifying cross-project synergies to leverage efficiencies and ensure consistencies where appropriate.
· Leads simple to moderately complex projects that enable Development initiatives to proceed. Errors made at this level may cause delays to achieving targeted project outcomes.
· Contributes to GPM best practices and improvements.
· Identifies cross-project synergies that accelerate our progress and maximize efficiencies.
Education and Experience
5+ years relevant experience with BA/BS
3+ years relevant experience with MA/MS/MBA
0+ Years relevant experience with PhD, PharmD, or equivalent
· Where applicable, multiple years’ project management experience in life sciences, including multiple years’ experience co-managing project teams.
· Where applicable, proven effectiveness managing project teams in life sciences.
· Has complete knowledge of full cycle project management, from project start-up to close-out.
· Has advanced knowledge of project management best practices and tools and has shown ability to apply these to improve project efficiencies and effectiveness.
· Has significant industry knowledge, including knowledge of drug development, and is able to flex own knowledge to work on molecule and/or non-molecule projects.
· Independently solves problems incurred and seeks advice when needed. Ensures solutions are consistent with organizational objectives.
TechData is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status.
Job Type: Contract
Pay: $53.00 – $63.00 per hour
8 hour shift
Monday to Friday
Ability to commute/relocate:
Foster City, CA 94404: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Preferred)
life sciences project management: 1 year (Preferred)
Clin Pharm PM: 1 year (Preferred)
building Pop PK dataset: 1 year (Preferred)
ClinPharm timeline in NDA/BLA: 1 year (Preferred)
Work Location: One location
Disclaimer : celebsden.com is only helping our audience to check various job listing in various companies. We have not providing any job nor taking any registration fees. We have no legal responsibility over the details mentioned on our website. candidates are requested to check company profile before joining.