Are you searching for a Perfect job or looking for new opportunity then celebsden.com is best choice for you to search your dream Job.
Job Opening details:-
Company Name :- Sonnet School & Child Care
Position Name :- Preschool Teacher – WILL TRAIN
Company Location :- Lakeville, MN 55044
Job Category : Education jobs
Full Job Description :-
We want our schools filled with teachers who love teaching! And you will want to work with our schools! We offer a great work environment and competitive salaries and respect our teachers as professionals!
We are seeking a lead-qualified preschool teacher who is either open to Montessori training or has experience/certification in Montessori, as our director will be transitioning to a full time office position, thus opening up her teaching position.
Don’t miss our SIGN ON BONUS OF $500! All you have to do is attend an interview (virtual or in person), and if you’re hired, start within 2 weeks, and you are eligible to receive the bonus!
We have an AMAZING benefits, including PAID VACATION, PAID SICK LEAVE, health and dental insurance, paid Montessori certification and/or CDA, GREAT EMPLOYEE DISCOUNTS (the equivalent of up to $4/hour additional in pay!!!) and more! We are committed to being a supportive work environment..
What will you find in our schools that makes us different than competitors? Sonnet Montessori has served the south metro for more than fifteen years. Our educational philosophy a holistic in its approach and results in peaceful classrooms, and fosters curiosity and independence in a nurturing community. If you have not seen a child in a Montessori classroom, your mind will be blown away by their innate curiosity and capacity to learn!
If you believe this opportunity fits with your passion for early childhood education, we encourage you to apply to be a part of our family of teachers.
What are the details?
We have opportunities for you within differing age groups, so contact us today with your interest to find out the details!
· At least 18 years old with a GDA/Highschool Diploma for teachers and assistant teachers (aides qualify at age 16)
· First Aid and CPR certification (we will help you get your certification!)
· Able to pass a background check and fingerprinting
– Montessori training: willing to begin training (employer sponsored options available!), have training currently in progress or completed Montessori training
What else do you need?
For teacher and assistant teacher positions you will need varying levels of:
· Experience in a school, licensed center or family daycare (number of hours varies based on education)
· Education (CDA, qualifying college credits, early childhood certificate, Montessori certificate, etc.)
Don’t have the education requirements? We can help you with that!
Why work with us? (Besides the fact that we are amazing!)
· Our teachers are the heart of our school, and we pay you like you are. On average, we pay our teachers more per hour than competitors, and also give you awesome PTO and employee benefits (vacation, sick leave, retirement – you name it!), amazing training opportunities, and growth opportunities within the company.
· Our owners are onsite and bring you passion, fun, laughter, treats and appreciation! They never see you as a number but are intentional to know you by name!
· We love to learn! We want you to be yourself and share your knowledge with us! Have some ideas to bring to the table or a fun hobby or experience? We would love to consider how we can incorporate it into our classrooms!
· You will have the joy and reward of guiding the next generation of little humans as they explore the world. What could be better?!
Candidates also search for: early childhood education, teacher’s aide, assistant teacher, teacher’s assistant, Montessori teacher, assistant guide, day care worker, child care worker, child care assistant, child care aide, float teacher, floater, lead guide, Montessori assistant, infant teacher, toddler teacher, preschool teacher.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Pay: $17.00 – $18.00 per hour
Paid time off
Professional development assistance
Monday to Friday
COVID-19 considerations:We utilize professional cleaning services to ensure our facilities follow the best health and safety practices!
Do you have any of the following: college degree, college credits, a CDA and/or Montessori certification? Please specify.
How many total hours of experience do you have in licensed child care or in a classroom in an elementary school?
Work Location: One location
Disclaimer : celebsden.com is only helping our audience to check various job listing in various companies. We have not providing any job nor taking any registration fees. We have no legal responsibility over the details mentioned on our website. candidates are requested to check company profile before joining.