Are you searching for a Perfect job or looking for new opportunity then celebsden.com is best choice for you to search your dream Job.
Job Opening details:-
Company Name :- InterMedia Advertising
Position Name :- Producer
Company Location :- Woodland Hills, CA 91367
Job Category : video editing Jobs
Full Job Description :-
About Intermedia Group of Companies
Woodland Hills, California: For the past 40 years, the InterMedia Group of Companies has been a leader and prime innovator in direct marketing. We are at the top of the direct marketing industry because we have blended proprietary and traditional resources to produce direct marketing campaigns that reliably provide a healthy return on our clients’ advertising investments. InterMedia always provides exceptional media efficiency, results-oriented creative, cutting-edge analytics, and research—combined with a thorough dedication to client service.
Our award-winning Production Team exists to bring creative concepts life and to exceed the expectations of our clients and deliver upon their goals and objectives no matter their budget restraints. This includes all pre-production, execution, and post-production tasks. The Production Team works collaboratively with the client and cross-functionally with internal teams to combine creative solutions.
Why You will Love This Job:
· Play a direct role in turning creative ideas into real life productions.
· Have a hands-on opportunity to learn the ins and outs of producing national and local commercials that will be seen by millions.
· There will be opportunities to travel.
· You will have the opportunity to help grow our creative, production and post-production departments.
· The role offers opportunities to contribute creatively.
· Be involved in every part of the production process. We are truly a collaborative bunch.
What You will Do:
· Support the creation of estimated budgets through sourcing, researching, and gathering of quotes.
· Manage internal budgets throughout the course of a project.
· Manage vendor contracts and process payments for items or services needed for a project.
· Ensure all payments adhere to the estimate budget, manage receipts, and track all expenses accurately in internal budgets.
· Manage and support with the reconciliation of projects and final project closeouts.
· Manage one to two projects simultaneously from concept to completion.
· Work in tandem with Coordinators, Client, Talent, Vendors and oversee the management of projects.
· Manage direct communication with the client through the course of a project.
· Manage vendor scopes, budgets, and timelines through the course of a project.
· Communicate and work collaboratively across departments on all pieces of a project including but not limited to business development, client services, accounting, operations, creative and design.
· Create internal production documents including but not limited to scopes of work/contracts, budgets, call sheets, payroll sheets.
· Create client facing documents including but not limited to work back schedules, approval decks/documents, meeting agendas, meeting recaps, run of shows.
· Source and hire local crew for travel jobs.
· Travel onsite to lead or support onsite setup, execution, and breakdown of projects.
· Attend creative brainstorms.
· Help manage assistant editors, editors, VFX artists, art directors’ schedules and post-production work.
· Ensure edits are on time and that the post team has everything they need, including, drive, RAIDS, software, etc.
· Occasionally assist with choosing stock music or video options for editors to use.
· Manage and support internal production processes and requests including but not limited to tracking and data entry in production project status doc, requesting job numbers, managing expense reports, requesting per diems, entering team basecamp, sourcing vendors, booking travel, creating agendas and recaps.
· Attend bi-weekly Creative and Production Team Meetings.
What We are Looking for In You:
· Bachelor’s degree, with 2-4 years of real-world experience in a related field.
· Experience working in a production environment required.
· Comprehensive understanding of production processes, including budget creation, timeline management, vendor sourcing, etc.
· Experience working in an agency environment preferred.
· Possession of strong writing and editing skills.
· Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office tools, including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc.
· Effective interpersonal, verbal, and written communicator.
· Strong attention to detail and ability to produce accurate and professional documents.
· Organized individual with the ability to multi-task in a fast-paced, always on environment.
· A solution oriented, positive attitude with the ability to think intuitively and creatively about a variety of challenges.
Demands & Expectations:
· 10-15% travel expectations.
· Flexibility to work unconventional hours based on production schedules (nights, weekends, etc.).
· Must be able to stand/walk for extended periods of time for onsite executions.
· Must be able to lift and/or move up to 25 pounds.
· Occasionally required to use personal vehicle for local business travel; Mileage compensation provided.
· Occasionally required to use personal cell phone for business use.
· InterMedia Group of Companies has a mandatory vaccination policy.
InterMedia Group of Companies is an Equal Opportunity Employer – EOE
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $24,183.00 – $102,085.00 per year
Monday to Friday
Ability to commute/relocate:
Woodland Hills, CA 91367: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Preferred)
Insurance Producer License (Preferred)
Life Insurance License (Preferred)
Work Location: One location
Disclaimer : celebsden.com is only helping our audience to check various job listing in various companies. We have not providing any job nor taking any registration fees. We have no legal responsibility over the details mentioned on our website. candidates are requested to check company profile before joining.