Are you searching for a Perfect job or looking for new opportunity then celebsden.com is best choice for you to search your dream Job.
Job Opening details:-
Company Name :- Ellumen, Inc
Position Name :- Project Management Lead
Company Location :- Silver Spring, MD
Job Category : Management jobs
Full Job Description :-
-Oversee all aspects of the project
Leading a team on large projects or a significant segment of large and complex projects.
Analyze new and complex project-related problems and create innovative solutions that normally involve the schedule, technology, methodology, tools, solution components, and financial management of the project.
Provide applications systems analysis and long and short-range plans for application selection, systems development, systems maintenance, and production activities for necessary support resources.
Provide full software development lifecycle services to support and meet the mission needs of the IHS through quality software development, strong SDLC management controls and use of computer assisted software engineering tools and practices in the key areas below:
• Health Information Technology Architecture
• Legacy application development and support services
• Align IHS Software lifecycle programs and processes with current best practices in application architecture, design and management
• Requirements elicitation, systems analysis, design and coding
• Continue to enhance applicable applications using service-oriented architecture (SOA)
• Maintain a common interface framework compliant with accessibility and usability best practices in a platform-independent context (i.e. support for Web, mobile, machine, and other ancillary interfaces)
• Support processes and models related to IT governance, project and portfolio management, system development life cycle, security integration, and software quality assurance
C apable of integrating agile and waterfall projects into an integrated and published product roadmap
Masters Degree or related experience
8+ years project management experience
PMI PMP Certified.
Past performance in similar position with Veterans Administration or DHHS
Knowledge of IHS RPMS (Resource and Patient Management System)
US Citizenship required
Ability to pass background investigation
We are committed to creating a diverse environment and proud to be an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. Applicants can learn more about the company’s status as an equal opportunity employer by viewing the federal “EEO is the Law” poster at https://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/pdf/eeopost.pdf. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, age, or protected veteran status.
Disclaimer : celebsden.com is only helping our audience to check various job listing in various companies. We have not providing any job nor taking any registration fees. We have no legal responsibility over the details mentioned on our website. candidates are requested to check company profile before joining.