Are you searching for a Perfect job or looking for new opportunity then celebsden.com is best choice for you to search your dream Job.
Job Opening details:-
Company Name :- KBA, Inc.
Position Name :- Project Manager
Company Location :- Bellevue, WA 98004
Job Category : Management jobs
Full Job Description :-
TEAMS THAT BUILD TRUST
For over 27 years, KBA has successfully managed highly visible public and private construction projects, earning the trust and respect of clients throughout our community. It’s what we do. No one does it better. KBA is small enough to be flexible and responsive, yet big enough to manage large and complex projects. As 100% employee owned, we recognize our employees are our most important resource and the basis for our success. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse perspectives, skills, experiences and cultures within our workforce. KBA offers an excellent benefits package that includes health insurance, 401K Plan, holidays, paid time off (PTO), and an employee stock ownership plan. We support and further professional growth and development. We work hard, and we have fun.
KBA, Inc. works on the area’s most technically challenging, complex, and award-winning construction projects:
Roads Bridges & Highways Transit
Water & Wastewater Buildings Land Development Port Facilities
KBA has a strong history and a bright future of interesting and significant projects; working with us you’ll get to be a part of exciting projects such as: the West Seattle Bridge, Kenmore Sammamish River Bridge, Sound Transit’s Operations and Maintenance Facility East as well as Redmond and Federal Way light rail, the Oak Harbor Clean Water Facility, and Community Transit’s Orange Line, and Shoreline’s Highway 99 project.
We manage construction for our clients on projects large and small including diverse delivery methods: design build, GCCM, and design bid build. We also provide project management services, constructability review and project schedule analysis for our clients.
Bring your knowledge, expertise, and relationships within the industry to be a KBA Project Manager. You willdevelop creative solutions to technical challenges, develop and lead KBA construction management teams to help our clients make smart and strategic decisions to deliver successful projects. The ability to anticipate and solve problems while managing many “moving parts” sums up the KBA difference. Our people know that managing projects efficiently and effectively produces success; and working collaboratively to do so makes the success truly rewarding.
Who you are:
· You understand that Construction Management is all about relationships and you’re a leader in the community for your knowledge, skills, and communication
· You view Construction Management as value added services integral to delivering successful projects for the benefit of our communities
· You provide a holistic seller-doer project management function; the concept of taking an idea from proposal through final stages of construction brings you joy
· You embrace a diverse and inclusive workforce and celebrate individual and project successes; you bring an enthusiastic entrepreneurial spirit to KBA and team goals
· You thrive in environments where agility and up-to-the minute decision making are necessary
· You see the big picture, track the details, and define outcomes
What you’ll be doing:
· Identify and target markets, clients, and projects that align with KBA’s services, values, and goals
· Ensure delivery of services meet KBA and client standards
· Negotiate contracts and accurately forecast resources needed
· Lead effective project teams from startup to completion: guide staff roles and responsibilities; monitor project teams, progress, schedule, and budget; resolve issues; communicate effectively with all parties
What you’ll need to be successful (minimum requirements):
· Professional Engineer (PE) or Certified Construction Manager (CCM) or equivalent experience
· 10+ years of progressive experience in construction management and/or project management
· A four-year degree (a Bachelors in Engineering or Construction Management) is preferred
The ability to learn (to understand application) project tools, including different software
Exceptional written and oral communication skills including the ability to maintain positive work interactions with clients, contractors, co-workers, and management
A valid driver’s license and a driving record that meets our policy
Ability to lift 25 pounds
Ability to walk, stand, climb stairs and ladders, and navigate uneven terrain throughout construction worksites
What we’d love if you had (preferred requirements):
· Ability to create proposals and win work
· Success in business development
· Established positive business relationships within the Puget Sound / Western Washington region aligning with KBA’s business development goals
· Extensive experience in areas of project management and/or construction: roads, bridges, highways, transit, water & wastewater, storm water, pipelines, buildings, land development, port facilities etc.
KBA is committed to an inclusive work environment that is full of opportunity for all, with a workforce that reflects the region’s diversity. At the core of it all, our approach is shaped by a strong respect for people. KBA provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment, takes affirmative action to employ and advance in employment individuals, and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, status as an individual with a disability, genetics, status as a protected veteran, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or for inquiring about, discussing, or disclosing information about compensation or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws. KBA has won the American Council of Engineering Companies of Washington’s “Excellence in Inclusion” award for all three years that it has been awarded. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need. KBA uses E-Verify to verify the ability of all new employees to legally work in the United States. If you need assistance or an accommodation in the application process, please contact us.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: From $150,000.00 per year
Paid time off
Monday to Friday
Construction Project Managers: 10 years (Required)
successfully winning public work: 3 years (Required)
Professional Engineer (Preferred)
Certified Construction Manager (Preferred)
Work Location: One location
Disclaimer : celebsden.com is only helping our audience to check various job listing in various companies. We have not providing any job nor taking any registration fees. We have no legal responsibility over the details mentioned on our website. candidates are requested to check company profile before joining.