Are you searching for a Perfect job or looking for new opportunity then celebsden.com is best choice for you to search your dream Job.
Job Opening details:-
Company Name :- Magic Companies Group LLC
Position Name :- Restaurant Hostess
Company Location :- Kissimmee, FL 34747
Job Category : Restaurant jobs
Full Job Description :-
Job Tittle: HostessReports to: Restaurant Manager
Benefits Offered401K, Dental, Medical, Vision
Would you like to work for a company with massive growth opportunities? One that serves the world’s best hotel operators and increases the efficiency of their food and beverage operations. Take over restaurants inside of full-service kitchen into delivery hubs that provide virtual room service and catering to nearby limited- and select-service guests. If this exciting company appeals to you Apply Now!
The host greets guests (both arriving and departing) and seats all guests in a friendly manner. Assists in maintaining the overall guest flow of the restaurant. Hosts work in a team-oriented, high-volume, fast-paced, guest-centric environment to Far Exceed Expectations Daily for our Guests.
· Accommodate any special needs or requests of guests (i.e.: disabilities, etc.)
· Demonstrate genuine hospitality and set the stage for an exceptional dining experience by making every single guest feel welcome upon arrival
· Engage in friendly conversation as you seat guests in a timely fashion
· Introduce guests to their Server
· Maintain a clean and organized work area and complete cleaning as assigned
· Make reservations when guests call or in-person
· Manage restaurant waiting list during high volume to accurately set guest expectations
· Open door for Guests arriving and departing
· Sincerely thank Guests as they leave and invite them to return
· Must have upbeat, outgoing and positive attitude
· Must be able to assist guests and possess great guest relations skills
· Ability to work positively in a fast-paced environment
· Excellent verbal communication and interpersonal skills
· Ability to work effectively within a team
· Ability to be on your feet and alert for extended periods of time
· Proficient on a reservation system (i.e.: OpenTable, etc.)
· Competitive Salary
· 01 shift meals
· Growth opportunities for leadership positions for highly qualified applicants
· Health, vision, dental benefits, and 401k plan.
At our company we are committed to our core values. We take our value, Dedicated to Diversity & Inclusion, very seriously and will never discriminate against a candidate or client based on any protected classes. Our clients seek qualified candidates, and that is what we deliver. A person’s age, gender, race, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin or veteran has no bearing on whether he, she, or they are able to do the job. We evaluate the knowledge, skills, and abilities that meet the requirements of the position and aim to open doors and change lives. We value all people, understanding that uniqueness and diversity foster a stronger team that is innovative and brings varying perspectives to the table. We put our money where our mouth is and are proud of our efforts to identify a broad slate of candidates, with many hiring successes stories to share.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: From $13.00 per hour
Paid time off
Casual dining restaurant
Work Location: One location
Disclaimer : celebsden.com is only helping our audience to check various job listing in various companies. We have not providing any job nor taking any registration fees. We have no legal responsibility over the details mentioned on our website. candidates are requested to check company profile before joining.