Are you searching for a Perfect job or looking for new opportunity then celebsden.com is best choice for you to search your dream Job.
Job Opening details:-
Company Name :- Foremost Brewing Cooperative
Position Name :- Restaurant Server
Company Location :- Owatonna, MN 55060
Job Category : Restaurant Jobs
Full Job Description :-
Foremost is accepting applications for servers. This is your chance to work in a fun brewery environment with flexible hours! Never worked in the hospitality industry before? That’s OK! A great personality and willingness to learn is much more important to us than experience. Hours needed: 15-25 hours a week.
Job Title: Server
Reports to: General Manager
Provide friendly, responsive service to create an exceptional dining experience for all of our guests. Each server’s primary objective is to show our guests such a marvelous time, they will want to return. Collect payments from guests and accurately manage cash and receipts.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
· Monitor and observe guests’ dining experience to ensure guests are satisfied with the food and service and respond promptly and courteously to correct any problems.
· Collect payments from guests and accurately manage cash and receipts.
· Take food or beverages orders from guests and enter into POS.
· Check guests’ identification to ensure that they meet minimum age requirements for consumption of alcoholic beverages.
· Serve food and beverages to guests.
· Present menus to guests and answer questions about menu items, beverages, and other restaurant functions and services
· Clean and sanitize tables after guests have finished dining.
· Remove dishes and glasses from tables and take them to kitchen for cleaning.
· Perform host duties by answering phones to take reservations or to-go orders, and by greeting, seating, and thanking guests.
· Perform cleaning duties, such as sweeping and mopping floors, vacuuming carpet, tidying up server station, taking out trash, or checking and cleaning bathroom.
· Garnish and decorate dishes in preparation for serving.
· Describe and recommend wines and craft beers to guests.
· Thank guests for their visit and invite them to return.
· Attend all scheduled employee meetings and offer suggestions for improvement.
· Coordinate with and assist fellow employees to meet guests’ needs and support the operation of the restaurant.
· Fill-in for fellow employees and provide cross-coverage where needed to ensure guest service standards and efficient operations.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Casual dining restaurant
8 hour shift
Restaurant experience: 1 year (Preferred)
Work Location: One location
Disclaimer : celebsden.com is only helping our audience to check various job listing in various companies. We have not providing any job nor taking any registration fees. We have no legal responsibility over the details mentioned on our website. candidates are requested to check company profile before joining.