Are you searching for a Perfect job or looking for new opportunity then celebsden.com is best choice for you to search your dream Job.
Job Opening details:-
Company Name :- Cognex Corporation
Position Name :- Sales Development Engineer
Company Location :- Noida, Uttar Pradesh
Job Category :- Back Office jobs
Full Job Description :-
This position is responsible for generating qualified leads and funnel for Cognex Sensor Products. This
is a sales development role for a defined territory. While the primary focus is on sensor
opportunities, the sales development engineer, through his/her activities should generate vision funnel
for the account manager when the vision sensor product will not solve the application. The employee
will work closely with the Sales Development Lead and assigned District Sales Manager to implement
outbound strategies and tactics. The employee will be responsible for exceeding a defined monthly quota
consisting of a combination of funnel and field sales bookings. In addition, this position will
collaborate with other individuals from marketing, field sales and product marketing, on strategic
opportunities where collaboration is needed to win. Embodies and core values of Cognex including Work
Hard, Play Hard and Move Fast. Additional tasks will be assigned as needed by the manager.
1. Properly qualify and assign incoming phone, email or web inquiries.
2. Follow up on customer inquiries, understand system requirements, and differentiate the Cognex
3. Effectively communicate products to customers and prospects as part of the qualification
4. Reaches or exceeds assigned individual strategic account funnel and bookings targets.
5. Work closely with Sensor Fields Sales to develop and implement outbound campaigns.
6. Provide back office support for Sensor field sales including quote generation.
7. Follows up on incoming inquiries on a timely basis.
8. Qualify vision leads as appropriate and quickly assign to the designated Account Manager.
9. Demonstrate competencies in conducting product and solution demonstrations using the defined
standard sensor demo
10. When requested, assists at trade shows and other marketing events
11. Maintain and continuously update project information in CRM.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
1. Keeps up-to-date knowledge of the industry, as well as the competitive posture of the company,
and prepares activity and forecast reports as requested.
2. Maintains thorough knowledge of company products, systems and services.
3. Knowledge and experience working with Customer Relationship Management software to manage
4. Uses defined sales process to deliver desired results on a consistent basis
5. PC literate with a working knowledge of MS Windows applications
6. Ability to work independently is required
Minimum education and work experience required:
1. Technical Degree, MBA preferred
Disclaimer : celebsden.com is only helping our audience to check various job listing in various companies. We have not providing any job nor taking any registration fees. We have no legal responsibility over the details mentioned on our website. candidates are requested to check company profile before joining.