Are you searching for a Perfect job or looking for new opportunity then celebsden.com is best choice for you to search your dream Job.
Job Opening details:-
Company Name :- California Closets
Position Name :- Sales/Interior Designer needed! Fresno area
Company Location :- Fresno, CA
Job Category : Interior Designing jobs
Full Job Description :-
For more than four decades California Closets has built a reputation on delivering truly custom products and unparalleled service to our clients. All of our projects are 100% custom and built with the best products in the industry. We’ve helped transform spaces, enhanced homes and allowed people to get more out of life. And as we move forward, we’re passionate about continuing to do all that and more!
***This is a full commission only position*** Earnings range between $80-over $100K per year on average
Criminal background check-pass
View some of our projects here! http://www.californiaclosets.com
The Design and Sales Consultant provides an in-home customer experience by designing and selling cabinetry, closets, countertops, home offices, garages, media centers, and other storage solutions for homes. Position includes, estimating, selling, ordering, measuring home spaces, scheduling of deliveries and installation, and customer service.
· A generous compensation package that includes a paid training program (6-12 weeks), commission based pay and bonuses
· Benefits include Medical, Dental, Vision and 401K
· Initial and ongoing training on products, CRM and proprietary CAD software
· Qualified leads; a flexible work schedule; an excellent environment in a refreshingly open culture alongside individuals who love to exceed expectations
Essential Job Duties:
· Design organization units for customers utilizing technology (ie. Laptop, Ipad) and our proprietary CAD software program.
· Utilize consultative sales approach to meet monthly sales goals.
· Telecommute to customers’ home for a needs analysis to design a unit
· Participate in monthly training sessions
· Continuous follow up with the customers and collaborate with installation team to ensure job completion.
· Pursue referrals and repeat business.
· Professional and assertive, consultative sales skills.
· Understanding the importance of repeat customers, referrals and cultivating relationships.
· Interior design education, direct industry experience, or proven passion for home décor.
· Experience in customer service or retail sales of any kind, where the consultant is the reason for repeat clients.
· The ability to be consistently inspirational and create delightful customer and brand experiences.
· Confidently be able to sell and promote a product
· Advance knowledge of working with basic computer software programs and/or previous experience with CAD Software.
· The ability to be creative, yet meticulously detail oriented with a sense of craftsmanship
· Team player with the ability to manage a portfolio of projects and clients of different complexity in a dynamic environment.
Uncapped earning potential
Flexible work schedule- you create it
Qualified leads provided
Ability to be creative and have autonomy with your work
State of the art software system: CAD-based
Awesome training program!
Health, dental, vision and 401k with a company match provided
Job Type: Full-time
Monday to Friday
Interior design: 3 years (Required)
Driver’s License (Preferred)
Willingness to travel:
Work Location: Multiple Locations
Disclaimer : celebsden.com is only helping our audience to check various job listing in various companies. We have not providing any job nor taking any registration fees. We have no legal responsibility over the details mentioned on our website. candidates are requested to check company profile before joining.