Are you searching for a Perfect job or looking for new opportunity then celebsden.com is best choice for you to search your dream Job.
Job Opening details:-
Company Name :- The Mission Inn Hotel and Spa
Position Name :- Security Director
Company Location :- Riverside, CA 92501
Job Category : Management jobs
Full Job Description :-
Position Title: Director of Security
Reports to: General Manager
FLSA Designation: Exempt
The Director of Security directs and provides for the safety and security of guests, team members, and hotel property in an effective, professional, and guest-friendly manner. Oversees and conducts continuous security rounds and inspections of all guests and back of house areas. Practices floor visibility (MBWA) management by walking around and visible during busy periods especially weekends, holidays, and special events. Directs proactive hotel safety and Security efforts and emergency drills. Conducts investigations and provides timely follow up on all hotel safety-related issues. Supports what we value, Guest Service, Open Door, Diversity, Safety and Legal Relations. Manage the staffing plan; recruit, interview and hire Loss Prevention staff. Effectively coach, train, and develop all members of our loss prevention team.
Additional responsibilities include:
· Coordinating the activities of all Security department personnel, ensuring compliance with all federal, state, and local laws and company policies and safety standards.
· Setting and maintaining schedules for all inspections, including the Fire Equipment Survey, Safety Checklist, and Security Inspection of Guest rooms
· Resolving, documenting, and tracking all security related issues or problems
· Responding to all general liability insurance claims
· Chairing property Safety Committee and coordinating all monthly safety meetings
· Directing the development of hotel safety incentive/Security program
· Developing policies and procedures to ensure all equipment, furnishings, and fixtures of the hotel are secure
· Coordinating and monitoring the timely preparation of all Security logs, shift reports, and other permanent records
· Informing General Manager of all matters concerning safety, property damage and security
Recruit, interview, and train team members
Conduct Security Department meetings.
Review and approve departmental schedules/payroll and make necessary adjustments.
· Developing and maintaining a detailed emergency evacuation plan and conduct semi-annual drills, specifically concerning fire procedures
Oversee the administration and accuracy of all required reports and documentation
· Maintaining adherence to Bloodborne Pathogen Exposure Control program. Training personnel regarding policies and procedures. Have appropriate equipment located at hotel.
Respond to guest inquiries and requests and resolve guest issues in a timely, friendly, and efficient manner. Inquiries of such as food illness claims, personal and physical property loss claims etc.
· Direct and lead investigations into, accidents thefts, property loss, work-related injuries and property damage and unlawful activities.
Direct response to emergency situations including, but not limited to, safety hazards, fires, medical emergencies, and threats to life and/or property
Serve as primary liaison with federal, state, and local law enforcement
· Responsible for the search, storage and return of all lost and found items
· Maintaining and updating master files of all MSDS information for all hotel departments. Ensuring that all departments have correct information accessible to staff.
· Coordinating with Human Resources to conduct CPR, fire extinguisher, and safety orientation training for hotel employees
· Developing and supervising key control program, including master key distribution list, control of key blank purchases, and key production
· Developing and maintaining security procedures to protect safety deposit boxes and conduct semi-annual inspection of system
· Developing and maintaining all alarm systems, including cashier’s hold-up button, accountants safe, and fire alarms
· Maintaining CCTV security system and radio and paging equipment
· Developing and managing secure, confidential record system that will allow immediate retrieval of incident reports, criminal trespass notices, photographs, and similar information
· Maintaining comparison statistics:
o Total number of incidents
o Number of employee accidents
o Number of guest accidents
· Coordinating bag and locker checks as necessary
What Are the Duties and Responsibilities of a Director of Security?
In addition to performance of the essential functions, this position may be required to perform a combination of the following supportive functions, with the percentage of time performing each function to be solely determined by the supervisor based upon the requirements of the company.
Ensure guests and employees receive proper security escorts, as required.
Periodically review and update a variety of departmental guidelines.
Maintain Officer equipment and uniforms, back-up supplies to maintain standard par on hand.
Oversee and maintain various technical equipment, hardware, and software, to ensure it is functioning properly. Back up all databases on a regular schedule.
Obtain certification as a CPR Instructor.
Minimum of 10 years of experience in Security Management.
Active Guard Card
Proven experience in conducting workplace investigations
Hotel Experience preferred
Experience with liability insurance claims
Demonstrated experience in acting as primary liaison with federal, state, and local law enforcement
CPR certified with the ability to obtain certification as a CPR instructor.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $90,000.00 per year
Paid time off
Monday to Friday
Ability to commute/relocate:
Riverside, CA 92501: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Required)
Hotel Security: 3 years (Preferred)
Security Management: 10 years (Preferred)
Workplace Investigations: 5 years (Preferred)
Liability Insurance Claims: 3 years (Preferred)
Guard Card (Preferred)
CPR Certification (Preferred)
Work Location: One location
Disclaimer : celebsden.com is only helping our audience to check various job listing in various companies. We have not providing any job nor taking any registration fees. We have no legal responsibility over the details mentioned on our website. candidates are requested to check company profile before joining.