Are you searching for a Perfect job or looking for new opportunity then celebsden.com is best choice for you to search your dream Job.
Job Opening details:-
Company Name :- KMH Consulting
Position Name :- Senior Logistics/Warehouse/Distribution
Company Location :- Bethune, SC 29009
Job Category : Video Editing jobs
Full Job Description :-
Are you an experienced Logistics/Warehouse professional with supervisory experience who has successfully led others in manufacturing?
Would you like to work for an innovative and progressive industry leader?
If so, my client, Suominen Nonwovens, a globally leading supplier of nonwovens for wiping, medical and hygiene applications, is looking to hire a Senior Logistics Coordinator for their Bethune, SC USA facility. The ideal candidate will be someone with first-line supervisory experience in logistics or a warehouse manager.
Suominen’s strategic objectives are to be “Best-in-Business” – creating nonwovens that others cannot and creating a community of changemakers. Suominen offers possibilities for continuous development, competitive compensation and equal opportunities.
Suominen is tooling for growth by executing a global investment plan and reforming its product offering. The company’s customer base includes: large global consumer brands, globally operating private labels, medical and hygiene product companies, and regional converters. Suominen’s position, in the global single-use consumer goods value chain, creates an interesting opportunity for someone who wants to make a difference.
In this position you will be responsible for steering and coordinating inbound/outbound logistics in alignment with internal and external operators to satisfy customer needs, including maintaining quality of Suominen goods. You will be accountable for ensuring uninterrupted logistic flow by effectively utilizing internal and external resources engaged in shipping, receiving, material handling, storage and transportation.
Key Performance Indicators (KPIs)
· Cost savings from local purchasing and cost saving activities
· Inventory level RM / FG / WIP and Auxiliary material
· Promote a strong safety and quality culture where both safety and quality are core values of everyone at Suominen. Full compliance to all safety and quality related policies, procedures and practices.
· Lead Logistics Operators and manage their work schedules, assign tasks, balance work load, develop cross-functional competences and evaluate performance.
· Contribute in continuous development, simplification and standardization of processes to accelerate logistics and improve efficiencies.
· Act as a stand-in for Logistics Operators in all shipping and receiving related tasks and serve as backup to other roles on the team.
· Coordinate inbound and outbound shipments in alignment with: Purchasing, Customer Service, Production Planning, Logistics (warehouse team) and external stakeholder. Ensure quality of material is maintained through chain of custody until accepted by next agreed-to party.
· Assist in physical inventory control as directed by Supply Chain Management/Plant Control.
· Plan and coordinate inbound/outbound logistics with carriers/haulers against customer confirmed delivery (OTAP).
· Coordinate customer returns and shipments of off-quality products and raw materials back to suppliers.
· Responsible for freight forwarder training, quality control and performance data.
· Implement and ensure adherence to Operations Core Principles.
Locally, you will:
· Manage the Logistics function, including: warehouse, shipping and receiving areas.
· Directly manage of local Logistics team (Logistics Operators and Logistics Coordinator I), including: hiring, directing work, managing disciplinary actions and termination.
· Oversee and control scheduling work flow, including control of overtime hours.
· Have ownership of audit responsibilities for the entire logistics/warehouse area.
· Minimally a high school degree; however, an advanced degree is desired.
· 3-5 years’ experience supervising a warehouse.
· Demonstrated leadership experience in guiding/directing subordinates.
· Computer proficiency in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc.).
· SAP/TIPs experience preferred or similar software.
Personal Qualities needed to make you successful in this position
· Capable of working with a significant degree of independence.
· Ability to manage multiple projects.
· Strong oral and written communication skills and interpersonal skills required.
· Strong organization skills, prioritizing skills and conflict resolution skills required.
· Self-starter, highly motivated and able to work with limited direction and motivate others as well.
· Ability to work in a 24/7 manufacturing environment – some overtime will be required.
· Strong commitment to meeting deadlines and staying on track.
Job Type: Full-time
Paid time off
8 hour shift
COVID-19 considerations:Client is observing all COVID-19 precautions.
Ability to commute/relocate:
Bethune, SC 29009: Reliably commute or willing to relocate with an employer-provided relocation package (Required)
Warehouse Pickers & Packers: 1 year (Preferred)
Day Shift (Required)
Work Location: One location
Disclaimer : celebsden.com is only helping our audience to check various job listing in various companies. We have not providing any job nor taking any registration fees. We have no legal responsibility over the details mentioned on our website. candidates are requested to check company profile before joining.