Are you searching for a Perfect job or looking for new opportunity then celebsden.com is best choice for you to search your dream Job.
Job Opening details:-
Company Name :- Elvis Presley Enterprises
Position Name :- Social Media Content Specialist
Company Location :- Memphis, TN 38116
Job Category : Content writing jobs
Full Job Description :-
The Social Media/Content Specialist is a full-time position located in the Marketing Department of Elvis Presley Enterprise in Memphis, TN with working hours to include some weekends, holidays, and evenings as required with benefits after a successful completion of a sixty (60) day introductory period. This is a promotional opportunity and is and internal/external recruitment.
Elvis Presley’s Graceland is looking for a social media/content star to join our dynamic marketing team! This a great opportunity to be a key voice for one of the world’s foremost brands and help grow visitorship at Memphis’ #1 tourist attraction while engaging Elvis fans from around the world. We are a small department which allows this team member to have hands-on involvement in all areas of marketing and events, while specializing in social media and content creation in a fast-paced, fun environment.
Create, develop, implement and manage all social media activities and content on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter for Graceland and The Guest House at Graceland channels.
Responsible for maintaining and updating all areas of Graceland and The Guest House at Graceland websites including blogs, calendar listings, media sections.
Manage the Graceland Insiders Facebook page including content calendar and responding to comments/posts; handle execution of members-only contests and email communication about upcoming offers, pre-sales, etc.
Create and maintain online listings, new promotions, special events, concerts and calendar updates for Graceland, The Guest House at Graceland, tourism, events, and concerts on property websites, social media sites and on external event/calendar sites.
Coordinate and create email blast campaigns using subscriber lists, databases, and memberships.
Conduct research via surveys and other means as needed.
Attend and cover on-site events for content for website and social media.
Assist marketing team in planning and execution of all Graceland events and concerts.
REQUIRED SKILLS, KNOWLEDGE AND ABILITIES:
· Must have a thorough understanding of all social media platforms and singular ability to write, edit and upload engaging posts utilizing copy, photos and/or video.
· Must demonstrate exceptionally strong skills in writing, editing, and proofreading; have a great creative aesthetic; and be able to adapt to the style and tonality most becoming to Elvis and Graceland fans.
· Minimum of 1 year as lead in social media role.
· Be a highly detailed, organized individual who can thrive in a fast-paced, deadline driven environment while working on a variety of projects simultaneously.
· Possess excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
· Proficient in MS Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
· Past experience working in a CMS (such as WordPress, Sitewrench, Wix, etc.) and other marketing platforms (such as Mailchimp, etc.)
BONUS POINTS FOR:
· Knowledge and appreciation of Elvis Presley!
· Photoshop, filming and editing skills.
· Associates and/or Bachelor’s Degree.
· Prior experience in marketing, event planning, public relations, tourism, or hospitality fields.
Please apply online via the Dayforce Careers portal. We are an equal opportunity employer. Must be able to pass a background check and pre-employment drug test. This position will remain open until filled.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $50,000.00 – $60,000.00 per year
Employee assistance program
Paid time off
Monday to Friday
Work Location: One location
Disclaimer : celebsden.com is only helping our audience to check various job listing in various companies. We have not providing any job nor taking any registration fees. We have no legal responsibility over the details mentioned on our website. candidates are requested to check company profile before joining.