Are you searching for a Perfect job or looking for new opportunity then celebsden.com is best choice for you to search your dream Job.
Job Opening details:-
Company Name :- Whistleblowers International
Position Name :- Social Media Manager
Company Location :- Remote
Job Category : video editing Jobs
Full Job Description :-
Whistleblowers International (“WBI”) is searching for a Social Media Manager to manage, curate and promote its nascent social media presence and profile. This person will be responsible for curating, creating and publishing engaging content that attracts our target audience (those who want to blow the whistle on fraud, waste, abuse, and other kinds of wrongdoing).
This person must be able to seamlessly use Riverside.fm (https://riverside.fm/) and know how to skillfully and efficiently use the platform to edit and post videos onto social media websites from riverside.fm’s platform. This person will have to assist in recording podcasts and interviews for WBI’s website using riverside.fm. This person must be entrepreneurial and must understand that initiative will be needed to take leadership of managing WBI’s social media presence.
This person will be responsible for posting content on various social media channels, maintaining content, utilizing various software to assist in promoting user engagement with WBI’s content, discussing social media outreach campaigns, and working with an SEO team to achieve maximal SEO impact for WBI’s web presence.
WBI is a boutique law firm with a whistleblower law focus. Whistleblower law encompasses a wide range of matters and areas of life, from blowing the whistle on healthcare fraud, to anti-money laundering initiatives, to exposing political corruption, to reporting on derivatives or securities fraud, to exposing fraud against State government housing programs, to shedding light on corrupt businesses bribing corrupt international foreign government officials, and much, much more.
WBI is a law firm that represents whistleblowers seeking to expose wrongdoing. WBI is also on a mission to promote whistleblowing wherever it is needed, in order to promote global transparency in all dealings and make the world a fairer and more honest place.
WBI is committed to protecting whistleblowers and seeks a Social Media Manager who is equally passionate about the cause.
By working for WBI, you can help champion the voices of whistleblowers around the world and give them a voice.
WBI’s Social Media Manager must have experience and expertise in using the following social media platforms: Facebook, Instagram, YouTube, Twitter, TikTok, LinkedIn and must be able to efficiently learn how to use any social media platform that in the future is deemed worthy of posting on in order to connect with potential whistleblowers.
WBI’s Social Media Manager will have to fluently and efficiently perform the following tasks:
· The Social Media Manager will post and maintain all social media content.
· The Social Media Manager will have access to a variety of software that will help promote user engagement with WBI’s content on social media channels.
· The Social Media Manager will additionally be asked to periodically test out various kinds of software and make recommendations as to which ones best aid in promoting WBI’s social media presence.
· The Social Media Manager will be responsible for creating content on various social media platforms (although, note, the majority of content for posting will be provided to the Social Media Manager from other sources within or outside WBI’s organizational structure).
· The Social Media Manager will regularly interact with a third-party SEO team to receive input on what content to post on which platforms for maximal SEO impact.
· The Social Media Manager will regularly discuss social media outreach campaigns with other staff members.
· The Social Media Manager must be able adept at using riverside.fm and all of its features, as in addition to editing and posting videos from this platform, such individual will need to assist hosting podcasts and interviews (https://www.youtube.com/c/Riversidefm/videos).
· The Social Media Manager must be able to use riverside.fm to help record podcasts and interviews, as WBI will be hosting a whistleblower and mass torts-related podcast, as well as, interviews with various famous whistleblowers and prominent lawyers and actors in this legal space.
WBI will regularly post content on YouTube, Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, TikTok, and Instagram. WBI will be posting videos of whistleblower-related educational videos, interviews with famous whistleblowers and whistleblower lawyers, and articles on a variety of topics related to whistleblower law. This position requires the Social Media Manager to curate which content is posted where, for maximal SEO impact (in consultation with a third-party SEO team).
SEO software will also be provided to the Social Medial Manager for optimization of titles, headlines, and tags for videos and articles. Additionally, WBI will provide new software to facilitate the job’s goals. All software will be fairly intuitive for a tech-savvy individual. As an example, one tool that the applicant should know how to use or must be tech savvy enough to learn how to use proficiently is Semrush (https://www.semrush.com/). WBI’s Social Media Manager will be provided with a social media management software. Whomever is hired will also be asked to test out various kinds of this type of software and to make a determination about which one to select.
If you have experience managing social media accounts and are interested in helping us spread the word about our cause, please apply today.
Requirements: A minimum of a bachelor’s degree in a related field of study like marketing, journalism or communications is highly preferred but if the applicant believes they have enough experience in the aforementioned platforms and has expertise in social media use and management, riverside.fm and SEO techniques, feel free to apply.
Salary: $40,000 – $55,000 depending on degree and level of experience
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $40,000.00 – $55,000.00 per year
Monday to Friday
Do you know how to use Riverside.FM?
Work Location: Remote
Disclaimer : celebsden.com is only helping our audience to check various job listing in various companies. We have not providing any job nor taking any registration fees. We have no legal responsibility over the details mentioned on our website. candidates are requested to check company profile before joining.