Are you searching for a Perfect job or looking for new opportunity then celebsden.com is best choice for you to search your dream Job.
Job Opening details:-
Company Name :- Lutheran Senior Services
Position Name :- Sr. Writer
Company Location :- St. Louis, MO 63144
Job Category : Content writing jobs
Full Job Description :-
The Senior Writer will write compelling, dynamic content that captures the attention and interest of our target audiences. This position will also review and edit content created by other members of the communications team or LSS executive staff and ensure that it adheres to our high standards for accuracy, message consistency, SEO, and usability. The Senior Writer will adhere to the Code of Conduct and uphold the philosophy, vision, and core values of the organization and promote the Christian Mission of Lutheran Senior Services – “Older Adults Living Life to the Fullest”.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
1. Write for various LSS departments including for leadership executives, marketing, sales, human resources, and philanthropy/advancement via testimonials, brochures, email campaigns, website copy, blogs, white papers, educational newsletters/articles, etc.
2. Ability to take complex subject matter and translate it to appropriate audiences
3. Develop compelling story and campaign angles
4. Writes executive documents that includes strategy, objectives, advocacy, PR, etc
5. Assist with monitoring and writing responses for social media, forums and review sites
6. Write SEO-optimized online content to meet campaign goals
7. Create professional ads, advertorials, press releases, articles, industry editorials and other related pieces that engage readers and clearly communicate organization’s objectives
8. Manage multiple projects simultaneously; stay abreast of changing priorities and possess the flexibility to jump from one project to the next with easy
9. Maintain accurate and precise grammar including spelling, and punctuation; know when to elaborate and when to simplify messaging
10. Write content based on voice of requester
Qualifications, Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
An individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill and/or ability required.
10+ years commensurate writing experience
Demonstrated proficiency in copy writing and writing for different audiences (Writing samples required upon request.)
Proficient in Adobe/Microsoft Office suite with MAC and PC environments
Possess an acute sense of judgment, tact and diplomacy
Have a strong sense of teamwork, interpersonal skills and a strong willingness to help in any area and learn new things, even if they are outside the proverbial “box.”
Have excellent problem solving abilities and the ability to both manage AND execute projects
Qualified candidates will be adaptable, motivated, and dependable.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $70,000.00 – $80,000.00 per year
Paid time off
Monday to Friday
Writers & Editors: 10 years (Preferred)
Work Location: One location
Disclaimer : celebsden.com is only helping our audience to check various job listing in various companies. We have not providing any job nor taking any registration fees. We have no legal responsibility over the details mentioned on our website. candidates are requested to check company profile before joining.