Are you searching for a Perfect job or looking for new opportunity then celebsden.com is best choice for you to search your dream Job.
Job Opening details:-
Company Name :- Northern Trust Corp.
Position Name :- Team Leader
Company Location :- Bengaluru, Karnataka
Job Category :- Back Office jobs
Full Job Description :-
About Northern Trust:
Northern Trust provides innovative financial services and guidance to corporations, institutions and affluent families and individuals globally. With over 130 years of financial experience and nearly 20,000 partners, we serve the world’s most sophisticated clients using leading technology and exceptional service.
Working with Us:
As a Northern Trust partner, you will be part of a flexible and collaborative work culture, which has a strong history of financial strength and stability. Movement within the organization is encouraged, senior leaders are accessible, and you can take pride in working for a company that is committed to strengthening the communities we serve!
We recognize the value of inclusion and diversity in culture, in thought, and in experience, which is why we are honored to receive the following awards in 2021:
Gender Equality Index Member, Bloomberg
Top Financial & Banking Company, Black EOE Journal, Hispanic Network Magazine, Professional WOMAN’S Magazine
We’d love to learn more about how your interests and experience could be a fit with one of America’s best banks and most sustainable companies! Build your career with us and apply today.
Team Leader , Client Transition
Job Title – Team Leader , Global Transitions
Under general supervision (but works independently most of the time) has day-to-day management responsibilities for the Global Transitions Teams. The business entails to servicing the EMEA and NA Clients and the major responsibilities are: To ensure smooth transfer of assets between accounts, completion of sign-off, ensure seamless trading in the client restructure accounts.
Organizes the work of the team, assigns tasks, sets short-term priorities, monitors all activities and ensures timely and accurate completion of the work. Possesses the leadership and organizational skills required to prioritize assignments and provide feedback to staff. Conducts performance management and career development processes, and staffing and disciplinary actions. Provides input and support to budget management process.
1. Has day-to-day management responsibilities for the EMEA and NA transition team, provides guidance to partners to help strengthen controls and mitigate risk. Responsible for a team of up to 10-12, including Analysts, Senior Analysts & Technical Coordinators
2. Organizes the work of the team, assigns tasks, sets short-term priorities, monitors all activities and ensures timely and accurate completion of the work.
3. Acts as the first point of escalation for risk and control related matters for the department.
4. Conducts performance management and career development processes, and staffing and disciplinary actions
5. Carries out complex activities with significant financial, client, and/or internal business impact; delivers a work product that requires little revision.
6. May have direct interaction with committees and/or Senior Management.
7. Able to serve as a key subject matter expert and mentor team members.
8. Manage daily operational activities and supervise day-to-day work.
9. Conducts performance management and career development processes, and staffing and disciplinary actions
10. Provides input and support to budget management process.
11. Flexible for stretch assignments and shift timings.
Demonstrate through examples /evidence of strong operations knowledge including secondary review & controls, risks & mitigation.Demonstrate through examples /evidence day to day team management, mentor/coach team members and sharing feedback.Demonstrate through examples /evidence analytical ability, problem solving, and escalation of issue.Advanced proficiency of MS Office specifically Excel and PowerPoint.Demonstrate through examples /evidence excellent written and verbal language skills, ability to independently address technical & non-technical issues, knowledge share / training sessions conducted , proactively troubleshoot and manage escalations, and work with global teams
Excellent oral and written communication skills are required to consult with partners and clients as well as regulators and auditors.Candidates with knowledge on Global Markets, Trade & Settlement , IMLG ,Securities Operations, Corporate Actions and exposure to Fundmaster, GCM,WCM MTS video Lan applications will have an added advantage. Experience in interpreting Operational elements of Risk and Compliance policies and overseeing adherence to the same is required.
Qualifications & Experience:
B.Com/MBA (Finance) with 6+ years of total experience & 3-4 years in related industry (finance, capital markets, investment management /asset servicing industry).1 year in the current role/group as Team leader.Should have been a top performer in previous company in the recent year(s)Experience in middle or back office investment operations; coupled with a background in Global Markets /Securities Operation activities such as Reconciliations, FX, Trade & settlements , risk management, compliance monitoring is preferredAn in-depth background/exposure to managing team (including conflict resolution, problem solving) is essential.
For internal movements within NOS.
24 Months as a Technical Coordinator to move as a Team Leader or Movement within TL Level will be 12 months
Disclaimer : celebsden.com is only helping our audience to check various job listing in various companies. We have not providing any job nor taking any registration fees. We have no legal responsibility over the details mentioned on our website. candidates are requested to check company profile before joining.