Are you searching for a Perfect job or looking for new opportunity then celebsden.com is best choice for you to search your dream Job.
Job Opening details:-
Company Name :- Grupo Antolin
Position Name :- Warehouse Supervisor
Company Location :- Marlette, MI 48453
Job Category : Management jobs
Full Job Description :-
No.JOB DESCRIPTION –
Review No. 1PROFILE AND EVALUATION –
1. JOB IDENTIFICATION
Position Name Warehouse Supervisor
2. JOB DESCRIPTION
To define the essential duties, responsibilities and minimum requirements of the Warehouse Supervisor.
Functions / Tasks:
– Responsible for supervising employees hourly materials department personnel.
– Ensure effective employee relations while providing employee coaching and development and resolving employee issues through problem resolution.
– Balance quality, productivity, cost, safety and morale to achieve positive results in all areas. Work to continuously improve in all areas.
– Inventory accuracy:
– Secure proper cycle counting process, reception, shipping, escalation of the deviations.
– Logistics areas organization and secure that standards are respected (areas, 5S…)
– Receiving area management.
– Secure incoming goods booking process: goods reception, documentation, timely and accurate booking into ERP.
– Track supplier truck filling rate and propose improvement actions.
– Time windows respect.
– Receiving docks optimization.- Line feeding process:
– Secure that goods are available for production
– Secure Line Feeding
– Booking transfer of goods to production- Manage deviations and improvement plan
– Shipping area management:
– Follow up truck preparation, truck arrival / departure times, escalate and report deviations.
– Secure shipping process: documentation, timely and accurate booking into ERP.
– Waste management administration and scheduling
– Forklift service maintenance
– Responsible to enforce all safety rules and regulations, to provide safety equipment, if unable to resolve any unsafe condition report to the appropriate Manager, complete Safety Incident Investigation reports to include corrective action and submit to HR no later than the end of the shift in which the incident occurred. Ensure compliance with the Drug and Alcohol Policy.- Emergency procedures including Environmental procedures.
– Responsible to administer the Attendance Policy, counsel and issue warnings and keep / report accurate timekeeping records.
– Responsible to provide training to ensure all required personnel is properly permitted, understands proper operations, work instructions, quality procedures, and safety instructions.
– Responsible to provide all documentation and respect the required due dates (Training, Multiskilling Matrices, Attendance Warnings, Timekeeping, etc.)- Communication is essential with all parties.
ACADEMIC EDUCATIONHigh School Diploma or GED
(minimum / desirable)
PROFFESIONAL EXPERIENCEExperience in automotive sector 2-5 years
(minimum / desirable)
Technical capacity, problem solving/analytical, communication proficiency, time management, collaboration, performance management,PERSONAL ABILITIES leadership, results driven.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $40,126.00 – $72,812.00 per year
Monday to Friday
Warehouse experience: 2 years (Preferred)
Work Location: One location
Disclaimer : celebsden.com is only helping our audience to check various job listing in various companies. We have not providing any job nor taking any registration fees. We have no legal responsibility over the details mentioned on our website. candidates are requested to check company profile before joining.