Are you searching for a Perfect job or looking for new opportunity then celebsden.com is best choice for you to search your dream Job.
Job Opening details:-
Company Name :- Oglethorpe
Position Name :- Writer – Content Specialist for Veteran Facility
Company Location :- Tampa, FL 33602
Job Category : Content writing Jobs
Full Job Description :-
As an SEO & Content Specialist on the Oglethorpe Inc. Digital Marketing team, you’ll enhance our search and content marketing efforts through content optimizations and editorial strategy. You’ll assist in building our authority on Google and other search engines. Your goals will be to adhere to best practices, create new content assets and optimize existing pages.
This position’s main focus will be writing for a Veterans only facility and someone who can speak with a military voice is preferred.
· Research industry-related topics (combining online sources, interviews, and studies)
· Create SEO dashboard including rankings, trends, inbound links & traffic
· Write clear marketing copy to promote our services
· Prepare well-structured drafts using Content Management Systems
· Proofread and edit blog posts and website content before publication
· Coordinate with digital marketing and design teams to illustrate articles
· Conduct keyword research and use SEO guidelines to increase web traffic
· Conduct keyword research using SEO keyword planners
· Content strategy for website content material and blogs
· Use company tone and voice within blog articles, products, and pages
· Identify customers’ needs and gaps in our content and recommend new topics
· Ensure all-around consistency (style, fonts, images, and tone)
· Update website content as needed
· Proven work experience as a Content Writer, Editor, Copywriter similar role
· Portfolio of published articles
· Understanding of SEO using header tags, metadata, internal links, website structure
· Experience doing research using multiple sources
· Excellent writing and editing skills in English (grammar, punctuation, spelling, etc.)
· Hands-on experience with Content Management Systems (e.g. WordPress)
· Ability to meet deadlines
· Works best independently and within a team-based environment
· Knowledge and ability to use keyword tool planners
· Prior experience with basic SEO tools (Ahrefs, Moz, SEMrush), Google Search Console preferred.
Education & Experience
· Bachelor’s degree or the equivalent in related fields such as journalism, communications, English, etc. in addition to experience in the following areas:
· 2+ years of professional content writing experience
· Web content editing and proofreading and On-Page SEO
Equal Employment Opportunity / Veterans Preference / Drug-Free Workplace/Tobacco Free Campuses.
All applicants shall receive equal consideration and treatment in employment without regard to race, color, religion, ancestry, national origin, age, sex, marital status, familial status, or medical condition. All recruitment, hiring, placements, transfers, and promotions will be based on individual skills, knowledge and abilities, and the feasibility of any necessary job accommodation(s).
· Dental Insurance
· Health Insurance
· Life insurance
· Paid Time Off
· Vision Insurance
Monday to Friday, 40 hours per week minimum.
· Bachelor’s (Preferred) or relevant, proven, experience
· Experience working with and getting noticed by influencers
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: Competitive salary based on experience
Job Type: Full-time
Employee assistance program
Flexible spending account
Paid time off
8 hour shift
Monday to Friday
Search Engine Optimization Specialists: 1 year (Required)
professional content writing: 2 years (Required)
Work Location: One location
Disclaimer : celebsden.com is only helping our audience to check various job listing in various companies. We have not providing any job nor taking any registration fees. We have no legal responsibility over the details mentioned on our website. candidates are requested to check company profile before joining.